Offline 1st

• Drives: The Historic & Heritage Numberplate market. Historic & Heritage plate dealers & auctioneers.
  • www: HistoricPlates.com.au

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Wonder how many bugs have given their life on that plate? An Insect Killing Field.

Offline 1st

• Drives: The Historic & Heritage Numberplate market. Historic & Heritage plate dealers & auctioneers.
Wonder how many bugs have given their life on that plate? An Insect Killing Field.

Here's the bug killing plate- the front plate is the upper one in this picture......

Still remarkable how mint the pair of plates are after 60 years.

Cheers

Stew.

Offline 1st

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Offline app

How is it special? There are 3 digit plates on every second car when you drive around the likes of Hyde Park :rolleyes:

I was expecting to see a 2 or maybe even 1 digit plate...

Offline 1st

How is it special? There are 3 digit plates on every second car when you drive around the likes of Hyde Park :rolleyes:

I was expecting to see a 2 or maybe even 1 digit plate...

It's had 2 owners in 105 years and has graced some of the best cars to take to our roads. Provenance and history is key here which is the differentiator- particularly when every 2nd car in Hyde Park has a 3-digit.

It is sold- our buyer agreed with our assessment. Lasted about an hour.

We will be able to satiate your yearnings in the future. Stay tuned.

Cheers

SK.

Offline app

I see, that makes sense. I might also just be jealous that I don't own a 3 digit plate :scratchchin:

Having said that, I'm working on that, might be a couple of years, but it's better than nothing. Depends on how much movement there is in the market I guess...

2 owners in 105 years is incredible!

Offline 1st

I see, that makes sense. I might also just be jealous that I don't own a 3 digit plate :scratchchin:

Having said that, I'm working on that, might be a couple of years, but it's better than nothing. Depends on how much movement there is in the market I guess...

2 owners in 105 years is incredible!
Yes- special. 3-digits rule, given our geography in Adelaide we just see them more often compared to e.g. NSW or VIC.

PM me your email and i will send you our presenter with all the pics of the plate on the old Rolls and Bentley cars.