Offline Kian

There were only about 50 plates, you could choose which ones to bid on, but not the content. People paid a fortune for some, so it was available for all "normal people" as well as abnormal ones! Up to you what you spend your money on. I agree with Ferrarista2 - Numeric enamel plates are a more attractive buy if you can afford it.
so you couldnt choose what kind of letters you wanted after N so rta chose N ROYCE? lol ye but the price of them and the N plates are big difference

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
But the N looks nice and logically when you think about it its way cheaper than numeric ones unless it was a low numeric number for a good price then you could think about investing and having it as an asset

Custom plates aren't an investment or even rate in the asset class.  It's just dumb luck that some people make money off them.  Everyone who ever bought a custom plate seems to think it's worth a mint, guess what it's actually worth - pretty much the amount or less than what you paid to register them (unless you find that one person dumber than you).

PS. I have [ WTF ] plates for sale, I turned down $50k last year, now taking offers of $300k+.

Offline Kian

Custom plates aren't an investment or even rate in the asset class.  It's just dumb luck that some people make money off them.  Everyone who ever bought a custom plate seems to think it's worth a mint, guess what it's actually worth - pretty much the amount or less than what you paid to register them (unless you find that one person dumber than you).

PS. I have [ WTF ] plates for sale, I turned down $50k last year, now taking offers of $300k+.
ye ye i know i said the numerical plates would be an asset or investments but wow never knew l a plate like that WTF could go for so much! what state is it?

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

...never knew l a plate like that WTF could go for so much! what state is it?

Barely used.

Offline Kian

Barely used.
what do you mean?
and btw how can i change that writing under my name because i never wrote that?!

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
and btw how can i change that writing under my name because i never wrote that?!
Classic...... :D

Offline Kian

Classic...... :D
yea laugh all you want...but how is that a classic if its never happened before? lol

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
yea laugh all you want...but how is that a classic if its never happened before? lol
It's ok mate.....trust me :cool:

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

You can't and you did - I ignored your PMs cos you're the Veruca Salt of AE, but you seem like you might actually have useful stuff to contribute so I let us all tolerate it for now.

Offline Kian

You can't and you did - I ignored your PMs cos you're the Veruca Salt of AE, but you seem like you might actually have useful stuff to contribute so I let us all tolerate it for now.
i never did that ash u know i didnt
veruca salt of AE meaning?
ok so can you just change that...