Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

thanks for the info. i was once ripped off by someone many on here know.

wish a bit of free advice came my way back then.

then i could of made my own judgement.

actually 1 member on here did warn me to be careful, but wouldn't go on further.
before the conspiracy theorists go into overdrive, it had nothing to do with number plates.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
before the conspiracy theorists go into overdrive, it had nothing to do with number plates.

tyres?
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline CortinaD

I had the old chestnut about vendor being away and then when vendor was back Stewart was away and then I was away so it ended up taking over a month for my poor mans numerical.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I had the old chestnut about vendor being away and then when vendor was back Stewart was away and then I was away so it ended up taking over a month for my poor mans numerical.

That's pretty quick from my experience.  But you get there in the end. Numeric plates aren't the best choice if you want new plates quickly I seems.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
I would have expected that like a regular auction that the items up for auction were in the auctioneers possession at the time of auction. You would think that would be part of the condition of auction.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
I would have expected that like a regular auction that the items up for auction were in the auctioneers possession at the time of auction. You would think that would be part of the condition of auction.

exactly my thoughts, now if one goes to one of these auctions the question needs to be asked before it goes under the hammer
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Think of it as more like buying a house by auction.  The agent doesn't own the house first.  He needs to round up the paperwork etc after the auction. 

The right to display the numberplate is the item being sold.  The physical plates can't be handed over until the rights have transferred.

Offline Fortis

• 300kph+ club

Maybe because of the length of my initial post my main point was lost.

I had no issue waiting for the plates to be delivered, I had an issue with the vendor ceasing all forms of communications after he got paid.

I am not interested in the technicalities behind the deal, as a customer I require to be informed, kept up to date if I request an update, it's their obligation to me as part of their customer service.

Offline CortinaD

Maybe because of the length of my initial post my main point was lost.

I had no issue waiting for the plates to be delivered, I had an issue with the vendor ceasing all forms of communications after he got paid.

I am not interested in the technicalities behind the deal, as a customer I require to be informed, kept up to date if I request an update, it's their obligation to me as part of their customer service.

I had to chase him for updates, his communication does leave a lot to be desired.

Offline fivesix

I had to chase him for updates, his communication does leave a lot to be desired.

Exactly the same in my case unfortunately. Stewart is a very approachable guy, and was very helpful in person, but I was left in the dark for an uncomfortable amount of time, after half my money had been paid. :(

But have my plate now at least! :)