Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
What's sneaky bout it? Asking price is best offer over $35k.
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
Sneaky + at the end there.
It will sell at $35k or above. If 2 or more buyers express genuine interest in the plate, the best offer above $35k will be taking it home.....simple as that. No sneakiness when it comes to me conducting any type of business, as my reputation is more important than a few extra dollars.

Offline Anon

• Drives: Mercedes-Benz GLA45 AMG
  • Name: Steve
Geez, it was a light hearted comment because amgsl55 asked if it could be bought at specifically 35k. No need to get your knickers in a twist.

Offline M308

• Degranged

Geez, it was a light hearted comment because amgsl55 asked if it could be bought at specifically 35k. No need to get your knickers in a twist.
It all comes back to how someone interprets a post on the Internet, doesn't it? My reply was in no way, as you said, "getting my knickers in a twist". I don't like the word "sneaky", as it can imply many things, and be "interpreted" in different ways.
The difference between you and amgsl55 is that I know who he is & he knows who I am.....

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

It will sell at $35k or above. If 2 or more buyers express genuine interest in the plate, the best offer above $35k will be taking it home.....simple as that. No sneakiness when it comes to me conducting any type of business, as my reputation is more important than a few extra dollars.

so you're back to plate sales one again?

Lets see what we can agree on, my previous post was soon after coming out of a procedure.  the anaesthetics form warned not to make any large transaction negotiations  :snivel:

Offline Joel

Lets see what we can agree on, my previous post was soon after coming out of a procedure.  the anaesthetics form warned not to make any large transaction negotiations  :snivel:

I'm hoping you weren't performing the procedure high as a kite haha

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Offline M308

• Degranged

😂😂😂

Offline Anon

• Drives: Mercedes-Benz GLA45 AMG
  • Name: Steve
It all comes back to how someone interprets a post on the Internet, doesn't it? My reply was in no way, as you said, "getting my knickers in a twist". I don't like the word "sneaky", as it can imply many things, and be "interpreted" in different ways.
The difference between you and amgsl55 is that I know who he is & he knows who I am.....
That's exactly right. I would have however offered $40k for this plate. Not anymore.