Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Does anyone know what other plate sizes Transport SA will make "at additional cost" than the three sizes mentioned here? I've only ever seen these three sizes...

http://www.dtei.sa.gov.au/ezyplates/Plate_styles/numeric_number_plates

Offline 1st

• Drives: The Historic & Heritage Numberplate market. Historic & Heritage plate dealers & auctioneers.
  • www: HistoricPlates.com.au
MH,

Those are your "govt sanctioned" options. The last 3-digit I had made is in front of me and it's 130 x 186 exactly.

I understand a 2 digit / 1 digit is slightly smaller but they make so few of them that they are not listed.

I have not heard of "other sizes" made: if you have an e.g. 3 digit and want a full size plate to fit existing drill holes on a car they will make it, but I've not heard of them producing other sizes outside of these three standards.

We are having new small sets made for our two digits at The Great Plate Auction, I should have them soon to measure. I've requested "as small" as we can have; see what they come back with.

Cheers

Stew

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

We are having new small sets made for our two digits at The Great Plate Auction, I should have them soon to measure. I've requested "as small" as we can have; see what they come back with.

Cheers

Stew

Are TSA making them for you?  I think this comment on their website offering to make additional sizes is pretty new.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
I think this comment on their website offering to make additional sizes is pretty new.

Nope - there since at least the '08 auction where you bought your [ 66666 ]...

http://aussieexotics.com/forum/number-plates/south-australian-numeric-number-plates-auction-at-adelaide-motor-show-1298.0.html

Offline 1st

• Drives: The Historic & Heritage Numberplate market. Historic & Heritage plate dealers & auctioneers.
  • www: HistoricPlates.com.au
Are TSA making them for you?  I think this comment on their website offering to make additional sizes is pretty new.
Yes, under instructions for the various vendors we are having TSA procure them. Smallest size permissable was my request.

We have only original '85 The Great Plate Auction enamel plates and a full size for all the 2-digits. I wanted a small set of each for display and to show the smallest sizing available ex-TSA.

I also will have some special plates there for a "special" reason, more closer to the day.......