Offline benders

tired interior with only 21,000km's.....that doesn't sound right

Oh that's it. I flew down to inspect it as I wanted it. But the car was no where near investment grade imo.
My thoughts is it had been his weekend track car. It had never really been cared for or looked after well.
Kms were as documented in the log book.
The average full respray was the most dissapointing part.
Interior plastics were dirty and marked.
But on the upside the recaros really did offer a perfect seating position for driving an rx7.

The chances of finding another with that many kms or less is near on impossible I believe.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Oh that's it. I flew down to inspect it as I wanted it. But the car was no where near investment grade imo.
My thoughts is it had been his weekend track car. It had never really been cared for or looked after well.
But on the upside the recaros really did offer a perfect seating position for driving an rx7.

The chances of finding another with that many kms or less is near on impossible I believe.

I find it amazing regarding the interior condition. Mine, though not an SP has similar km's and interior still smells and looks factory. Exterior is also mint.

Offline benders

I find it amazing regarding the interior condition. Mine, though not an SP has similar km's and interior still smells and looks factory. Exterior is also mint.

It's a shame when a car especially one produced in such small numbers isn't looked after.

Offline F1V10

• Drives: V10 M5
  • Name: Mr HaHa
For sale?

Offline benders

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

I know where your coming next from.

They have become irreplaceable as most 90s sports cars

The damn thing costs me $6k per year to keep in a lock up storage shed as I have no room left anywhere.

Next build will have room for the cars plus a workshop

Offline F1V10

• Drives: V10 M5
  • Name: Mr HaHa
The damn thing costs me $6k per year to keep in a lock up storage shed as I have no room left anywhere.

Next build will have room for the cars plus a workshop
I know what you mean. I can help you save you costs :p

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully

That's a bit disappointing for a one owner low km car. Having said that, these were gun cars for Targa Tasmania open class in their era and with Mazda running a factory team in Targa and Nations Cup GT racing they were pretty hot. Much cheaper than the Porsche competitor as well.
There were always half a dozen or more SP's running in the later years that I did Targa so many examples out there were used hard and put away wet. Maybe this was one of them, don't know. Any idea who the first owner was?