• maybe i am crazy.

• Drives: '06 Omega - V
  • Name: Nick
is it bad my dad has the Lotus numberplate on a Holden Statesman  :P

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

No, it's rather funny really.    :p

Offline ferrariworldchamps

I have 3 custom plates available, looking for offers.
All are brand new Euro Premium Plates. Never displayed, held at licensing centre. No holes drilled. A once in a lifetime opportunity.

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Saw 25 and 45 on a couple of Merc's in Perth.

Offline inky

I finally realised a 10 year dream of securing a 2 digit plate, #57. Top it off, the guy who sold it to me first caled me when he wanted to offload his other plate, #53, so ive now got them both!

The dude with #3 is a pal of mine. They also have #8 in their family!

Offline inky

Just heard on the grape vine it has come up for sale @ $450,000 & "7" for approx. $200,000. Also just found out that these are not Historic or Heritage plates. They have no history to them what so ever, which is a little disappointing to WA plate collectors :( They were sold at the Great Plate Auction at the same time as the other states.

Only if you mean they are not the actual plates back from the early 1900s. The handbook from the Great Plate auction (i have  a copy) does explain the significance of each plate, and history behind them. Im really fortunate to have secured 2, 2 digit plates from a guy that was leaving town!
cheers

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
I finally realised a 10 year dream of securing a 2 digit plate, #57. Top it off, the guy who sold it to me first caled me when he wanted to offload his other plate, #53, so ive now got them both!

The dude with #3 is a pal of mine. They also have #8 in their family!

Only if you mean they are not the actual plates back from the early 1900s. The handbook from the Great Plate auction (i have  a copy) does explain the significance of each plate, and history behind them. Im really fortunate to have secured 2, 2 digit plates from a guy that was leaving town!
cheers
Nice pick up mate......well done :thumbsup:

Could you explain a little on the history that these plates have? What date was WA "1" released & what number were they discontinued at etc. If known.

I was told that your numerical number plates were first released in 1985 as numeric custom plates & this was told to me by your transport department in WA :confused: I was curious about the history of these plates when number "1" & "7" came up for sale a while back.

Thanks in advance,
Scott

Offline kailin

• Drives: 535i
is it bad my dad has the Lotus numberplate on a Holden Statesman  :P

yea spotted (sa) 996 911 on a ford xr6

Offline Kuleo0z

• Perth Car Spotting

• Name: Matt

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
back when living in Perth i always saw "F40" on some commodore or other non descript family car.