Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
Hi Guys,

As many of you are already aware, I am an avid Historic/Numeric/Heritage Number Plate Enthusiast & Collector, & as I already run 2 highly successful number plate web sites already www.SAplates.com & www.Qplate.com.au the natural pathway led me to enter in to the New South Wales & Victorian markets.

As I have had a high demand from current clients & friends both here & interstate, I am extremely proud & excited to announce a brand new web site for New South Wales Heritage Number Plate Collectors, Investors & Enthusiasts.

www.NSWheritageplates.com

NSW Heritage Plates is a brand new web site that we are in the final stages of developing & will hopefully be finalising over the next few weeks or so.

I encourage everyone with a interest in Heritage Plates or anyone who is looking to purchase a New South Wales Heritage Number Plate to register on our mailing list via;

sales@NSWheritageplates.com

If you are interested in listing you NSW Heritage Plate with us, please feel free to call me on 0414 427 427 or send me an email on the address above.

We are also interested in any photo's or information on all NSW Heritage Number Plates, & your contribution would be greatly appreciated.

I have also spoken with a few AE members regarding the use of their photo's from AussieExotics & their own web sites, & would like to thank them for their support & generosity......including Ash :)

Any other AE members willing to have their photo's published on www.NSWheritageplates.com , please let me know.

Thank you in advance & will keep you all up to date on all advances on the web site in the future.

Kind Regards,
Scott - NSW Heritage Plates
Ph: 0414 427 427
"We Will Be ;) The No.1 Web Site to Buy & Sell NSW Heritage Number Plates"

Please feel free to also peruse through my other Historic/Heritage Number Plate Web Sites;
www.VicHeritagePlates.com.au - not completed as yet
www.SAplates.com
www.Qplate.com.au

Offline M308

• Degranged

Just a quick update....

We are nearly there, so we are looking at going live with in the next week or so!

Just in the process of uploading many of the photo's that we have received but are still looking for any photo's of spotted NSW Heritage Number Plates......or any other states Heritage Plates for that matter ;)

The site will be very similar in function & layout to our other newly released site.... www.VicHeritagePlates.com.au

I will be in touch as soon as we are live.... :thumbsup:

Kind Regards,
Scott Thomson - NSW Heritage Plates

"The Premier Web Site to Buy & Sell NSW Heritage Number Plates"
"We Have The Australian Heritage Number Plate Market Covered"

www.VicHeritagePlates.com.au
www.SAplates.com
www.Qplate.com.au

Offline M308

• Degranged

Well....

We're finally up & running........www.NSWheritageplates.com  :thumbsup:

"We Now Have The Australian Heritage Number Plate Market Covered"

I have been told that this type of web site has never been done in NSW, so I am very proud to have produced the first product that is purely dedicated to Heritage / Numeric Number Plates in New South Wales..... :cool:

We still have a huge amount of work to do in the "Spotted", "Price Watch" & "For Sale" sections but I am glad the majority of the work has been finished.

A huge thanks goes to Cel, SydneySpotter & other contributors from Aussie Exotics for their huge contribution in the spotted sections.....& Ash for his support through AE ;)

The site will continuously be updated, as all of our sites are & please join our mailing list (it's FREE) to be one of the 1st updated on any new information or new NSW Heritage Number Plates that will be coming on to the market....

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

I look forward to hearing from you soon & if you have any special NSW Heritage Plate that you would like to list for sale through NSWheritageplates, or are looking for a specific plate, please contact me for a professional, friendly & confidential chat

P.S. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter & Facebook for all of our Heritage / Numeric / Historic Number Plate Web Sites....links are at the bottom of all of our sites ;)

Kind Regards,
Scott Thomson - NSW Heritage Plates

"The Premier Web Site to Buy & Sell NSW Heritage Number Plates"
"We Have The Australian Heritage Number Plate Market Covered"
www.VicHeritagePlates.com.au
www.SAplates.com
www.Qplate.com.au