Offline CortinaD

Dear SA Historic Plate Enthusiast,

It's been a very busy and exciting first week and a half for SAplates.com but success has come very quickly!

SA 167 has been advertised since the site went live on Friday 27th August & has had some serious enquiries but we can now announce, this very low 3 digit plate has now sold!

Both buyer and seller are extremely happy with the final outcome and SAplates looks forward to many more sales of this calibre in the future.

I would also like to thank all who have registered their details with us to be included on our very extensive mailing list, which has been overwhelming and very positive at the same time.

Keep your eye on the site for more photos, which have been pouring in through email, more pages of information to also be added to the web site in the coming weeks.

If you have any questions, plates to buy or sell on SAplates.com or just want to have a chat regarding "SA Historic Number Plates", feel free to contact us at http://www.saplates.com/html/saplate_contact.htm.

Mailing list not working for me

Offline M308

• Degranged

Mailing list not working for me

Thanks D...this happens now & again when we change something on the site for some reason :?
Just correcting it now.....you can also use the other contact form to send details as well....it does work :o

Offline CortinaD

Thanks D...this happens now & again when we change something on the site for some reason :?
Just correcting it now.....you can also use the other contact form to send details as well....it does work :o

Done :) thanks!

Offline M308

• Degranged

Offline M308

• Degranged

Received this from the owner the other day :cool: :melting:

2010 Gallardo SL

Offline M308

• Degranged

I just thought I would post a quick update on www.SAplates.com......we also have a new "About Us & Testimonials Page" which went live yesterday.

http://www.saplates.com/html/saplate_about.htm

"Quote from 13/10/2010"

Dear SA Historic Plate Enthusiast,

I am extremely pleased to inform our mailing list clients that after just 3 days advertised on SAplates.com, SA "2424" has been SOLD!

Both buyer & seller found our advertisement in this months edition of SA Life magazine, which will be a regular promotional tool for SAplates.com

It was a great pleasure to deal with both seller and purchaser, & was one of the  quickest and smoothest transactions I have been involved in.

We are looking for new, high quality 2, 3 & 4 digit SA Historic Plates to list and sell on the web site.

Our proven success over the last few weeks with SAplates.com says that we have the buyers, the expertise and the rankings on Google to sell SA Historic Plates for exceptional prices.

There has never been a better time to sell with SAplates.com!

To enquire about listing and brokerage fees, please contact me on the email below.

I look forward to your enquiry.

Kind Regards,
Scott - SAplates
sales@SAplates.com
www.SAplates.com

Offline app

Scott, just out of curiosity are you the bloke that has the "wanted" historic plates ad in the paper every Sat with lot's of 25's in your phone number?

Offline M308

• Degranged

Scott, just out of curiosity are you the bloke that has the "wanted" historic plates ad in the paper every Sat with lot's of 24's in your phone number?

Nope....not me mate. I do know who it is though.

Online hydie

Great to hear its going well Scott!

Offline M308

• Degranged

Great to hear its going well Scott!

Thanks C. I'm really enjoying it & getting a lot of constant positive feedback as well.......big hugs & kisses to Ash for his support :lovies:  :D :p