Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
Dear Historic Plate Enthusiasts & Collectors,

Once in a blue moon, does an opportunity like this become available to join one of the very exclusive & select few to own such a low & enviable 2 digit SA Historic Number Plate........Scott Thomson & SAplates have been chosen by our vendor to give you this extremely special chance!

It is with great pleasure & excitement that I present to you a very, very rare & extremely sought after 2 digit SA Historic Number Plate through www.SAplates.com........The rights to display SA "52"

This particular 2 Digit SA Historic Number Plate is the lowest Historic Plate to come on to the open market in many, many years, which makes this plate even more desirable to an SA Historic Plate collector or investor!

Just think about the history of this SA Historic Plate, the 52nd registration number ever issued in South Australia........& you could be part of this history!

SA "52" Issued c1906 - $P.O.A.

Please call me first on 0414 427 427 to discuss your interest & the price range on this 2 digit Historic Plate & "Platinum" investment opportunity
We will be only accepting written offers through the form in the link below which must be filled out in full;

http://saplates.com/html/saplates_sa52.htm

Even though 2 Digit Historic Number Plates have always been extremely difficult to come by for sale here in South Australia (& other Australian states for that matter), recent sales both privately & through auction have proven that the values are dramatically increasing & the demand for such plates far outweigh the availability for collectors & investors alike.

I don't think that I need to rant & rave anymore regarding this unbelievable 2 digit Historic Plate but due to the rarity of this 2 digit plate,
I look forward to receiving your phone call & offer soon

http://saplates.com/html/saplates_for_sale.htm

Kind Regards,
Scott - SAplates
Ph: 0414 427 427
sales@SAplates.com
www.SAplates.com
"The No.1 Web Site to Buy & Sell SA Historic Number Plates"
"Our Sales Results & Client Feedback Speak for Themselves"

http://saplates.com/html/saplates_testimonials.htm

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
I also found the sale price for the SA numeric 52, it sold in late 2007 for $73,000!. No bad, given 53 sold for $1,200 in 1985.

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Paying $73,000 for it in 2007 I would expect the seller would want at least $90,000 just to keep up with inflation.

Offline calais

• Drives: WRX

Perhaps one of the most traded 2 digit plate of recent times. It must be keeping at least the DTEI happy with their transfer fee.

Offline calais

Paying $73,000 for it in 2007 I would expect the seller would want at least $90,000 just to keep up with inflation.

Based on past sales, $90,000 is more than achievable. This one should sell for what is referred to in the industry as a "record price".

Offline M308

• Degranged

We have priced this particular SA Historic Number Plate according to it's low number, rarity of such a low 2 digit plate, recent sales & the supply & demand factor!

What a plate though......  :melting:

Offline calais

Offline M308

• Degranged

Dear SA Historic Plate Enthusiasts & Collectors,

I have recently spoken with the owner of SA "52" & he has kindly asked me to revise the asking price of our sensational featured low 2 digit SA Historic Number Plate to;

SA "52" - $125,000

http://www.saplates.com/html/saplates_sa52.htm

http://www.saplates.com/html/saplates_for_sale.htm

This SA Historic Plate will be a sensational purchase & potential investment to anyone looking for that special 2 digit plate to acquire for their current collection or as a start to their collection & Historic Plate portfolio.....

All sales & purchases are handled professionally, discreetly & our reputation..........well, there is "No One" better or more professional to buy or sell your SA Historic Number Plate through than SAplates!

I have also been asked by many regarding SAplates "buyers" fees associated with the purchase of the plates that we market & sell......

SAplates "Do Not" charge any buyers premiums or fees on top of the final selling price!

Thank you again for supporting & keeping an eye on www.SAplates.com & I do hope you enjoy your weekend.

Kind Regards,
Scott - SAplates
Ph: 0414 427 427
sales@SAplates.com
www.SAplates.com
www.SAhistoricplates.com
"The No.1 Web Site to Buy & Sell SA Historic Number Plates"
"Our Sales Results & Client Feedback Speak for Themselves"

http://saplates.com/html/saplates_testimonials.htm