Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
Hi Guys,

As many of you are already aware, I am an avid Historic/Numeric/Heritage Number Plate Enthusiast & Collector, & as I already run 2 highly successful number plate web sites already www.SAplates.com & www.Qplate.com.au the natural pathway led me to enter in to the Victorian & New South Wales markets.

As I have had a high demand from current clients & friends both here & interstate, I am extremely proud & excited to announce a brand new web site for Victorian Heritage Number Plate Collectors, Investors & Enthusiasts.

www.VicHeritagePlates.com.au

Vic Heritage Plates is a brand new web site that we are in the final stages of developing & will hopefully be finalising over the next few weeks or so.

I encourage everyone with a interest in Heritage Plates or anyone who is looking to purchase a Victorian Heritage Number Plate to register on our mailing list via;

sales@VicHeritagePlates.com.au

If you are interested in listing you Vic Heritage Plate with us, please feel free to call me on 0414 427 427 or send me an email on the address above.

We are also interested in any photo's or information on all Victorian Heritage Number Plates, & your contribution would be greatly appreciated.

I have also spoken with a few AE members regarding the use of their photo's from AussieExotics, & would like to thank them for their support & generosity......including Ash :)

Any other AE members willing to have their photo's published on www.VicHeritagePlates.com.au , please let me know.

Thank you in advance & will keep you all up to date on all advances on the web site in the future.

Kind Regards,
Scott - Vic Heritage Plates
Ph: 0414 427 427
"We Will Be ;) The No.1 Web Site to Buy & Sell Victorian Heritage Number Plates"

Please feel free to also peruse through my other Historic/Heritage Number Plate Web Sites;
www.NSWheritageplates.com - not completed as yet
www.SAplates.com
www.Qplate.com.au

Offline M308

• Degranged

Dear Vic Heritage Number Plate Enthusiasts & Collectors,

Just a quick update that we are extremely close to the finalisation & uploading of all of our "Spotted" section photo's & about to start our "Price Watch" section for all previously sold Victorian Heritage Number Plates, either through Auction or via private sale.

Once again, if you are interested to see the final product of www.VicHeritagePlates.com.au, please feel free to join our mailing list to keep up to date with the continued progress of this exciting new web site. Send your details to;

If you are contemplating selling your Victorian Heritage Number Plate, please give me a call to discuss what I can achieve for you.

Our recent "Record Sale" for an Australian Historic/Heritage Number Plate Broker (Queensland Heritage Plate "Q23" sold last week) proves that we know how to sell Heritage Number Plates.......Selling Victorian Heritage Plates will be no different ;)

I will continue to keep you up to date with the advances of this soon to be, sensational web site :)

Thanks again & I look forward to hearing from you soon!

"There is only 1 dedicated web site to buy, sell & view Victorian Heritage Number Plates......www.VicHeritagePlates.com.au"

Kind Regards,
Scott Thomson - Vic Heritage Plates

"We Will Be ;) The No.1 Web Site to Buy & Sell Victorian Heritage Number Plates"

Please feel free to also peruse through my other Historic/Heritage Number Plate Web Sites;
www.SAplates.com or www.SAhistoricplates.com
www.Qplate.com.au

Offline M308

• Degranged

Just a small taste of what's to come through www.VicHeritagePlates.com.au

Photo supplied by one of my current clients..... ;)

Kind Regards,

Offline M308

• Degranged

Dear Vic Heritage Plate Enthusiasts & Collectors,

Just a quick update on the web site....

We will be going live in the next few days & have already listed a great choice of 3 very nice Victorian Heritage Number Plates for sale;

Vic "???"

Vic "?-???"

Vic "???-???"

If you are wanting to sell your 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 digit Heritage Plate & are not sure how to go about it & don't want the time wasting phone calls & low ball offers, let me handle the entire sale for you from advertising & negotiations right through to the transferring of the funds & paperwork, contact myself, Scott Thomson on 0414 427 427 to have a friendly, honest & confidential chat or email me on the email below.

We also have a "Wanted" section for people who are looking for a specific plate, which has worked extremely well on our other web sites.

If you have not registered your interest on our mailing list, please do so to be the 1st to be advised on new Victorian Heritage Number Plates coming up For Sale or general information on web site updates. Please email your details to;

From the interest & positive feedback I have already had so far, VicHeritagePlates.com.au is looking to be a huge success!

To read what many of my clients have said about their experiences dealing with myself, click below;

http://saplates.com/html/saplates_testimonials.htm

Thanks for reading & I look forward to hearing from you soon :)

Kind Regards,

Visit Our Other Heritage Plate Web Sites.
www.SAplates.com or www.SAhistoricplates.com
www.Qplate.com.au

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
Just a small taste of what's to come through www.VicHeritagePlates.com.au

Photo supplied by one of my current clients..... ;)

Kind Regards,

# 24 has been on Alan Michael's cars............................... FOREVER. I can't imagine he would ever need to sell it, he hasn't fallen off the perch has he?

Offline M308

• Degranged

# 24 has been on Alan Michael's cars............................... FOREVER. I can't imagine he would ever need to sell it, he hasn't fallen off the perch has he?

No.....not for sale :tilt:

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club

No.....not for sale :tilt:
Didn't think it would be if it's still with the family.
The lower you go numerically, the harder it is to buy a plate as it's not a question of money. Try buying a single digit plate even if you are carrying a suitcase full of cash.   :eye-popping:

Offline M308

• Degranged

No......it's not owned by the Michael family anymore :)

Offline eddievanhalen

• Drives: 2010 jaguar xkr
The lower you go numerically, the harder it is to buy a plate as it's not a question of money. Try buying a single digit plate even if you are carrying a suitcase full of cash.   :eye-popping:

I recently saw No 9  (VIC) advertised for around $775k..................on the net classifieds there's always a chance it's on old ad that hasn't been removed but it's there.

Ed

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club

Hope Alan is still ok, he was always a nice guy to talk to at Ferrari Club events. Last time I saw him he looked very frail.