Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com

Offline dkabab

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.
I like our water, it doesnt taste like it came from someones swimming pool and has added vitamins... from nature :D

Offline S4Simon

• The Rubber King of Adelaide

• Drives: Something a metre high
I've bin drunking Adelaide water all my lyfe.

No problem with me

I've been rich & I've been poor...

Rich is better

Offline 98octane

<snipped>
You fools that sit in traffic just need to re-plan your lives.

+1.  I always avoid morning/evening peak times, and I have to drive then, work out shortcuts/low traffic routes well before I leave.  Nothing more frustrating than waiting in traffic.

Offline DB9R

Oh yeah the water is SHIT

Indeed!

Well lets keep it our(collective) little secret.Auntie Adelaide is tops with wonderful old colonial overtones and million dollar vistas(as in southern Europe) and not too dissimilar to the eye......

I live in the hillls above the Southern Vales-McLaren Vale-and it seriously doesn't get any better

again Lucky us !

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

I grew up in kent, in the south east of england, on the south downs... which is basically a chalk ridge.....

the water would turn your average kettle/hot water system to paste in about 2 years.... you could see the floaties in it... it tasted ok, but it was heavy in calcium deposits...

here in Melb, it's perfectly clean, but I think a little tainted in taste... I drank water in Adelaide, and it didn't seem too bad....

I went to the Coopers brewery and it tested ok there too  :tilt:

But we drove the 48 foot truck out the brewery with not so much as a stubbie of Coopers....  :thumbsdown:

Are they scottish?

Offline jeff kantor

• Drives: shtbox 4 now
I grew up in kent, in the south east of england, on the south downs... which is basically a chalk ridge.....

the water would turn your average kettle/hot water system to paste in about 2 years.... you could see the floaties in it... it tasted ok, but it was heavy in calcium deposits...

here in Melb, it's perfectly clean, but I think a little tainted in taste... I drank water in Adelaide, and it didn't seem too bad....

I went to the Coopers brewery and it tested ok there too  :tilt:

But we drove the 48 foot truck out the brewery with not so much as a stubbie of Coopers....  :thumbsdown:

Are they scottish?
My EX is english ,has lived here nearly 20 years & still wont drink the last bit of her Tea . Chalk a phobic  :boggled:   :D

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
I just took a photo of some Adelaide water - AKA Coopers Sparkling. :eek: