Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

My Partners daughter just turned 16 and she's keen on getting on the road.  Can anyone thats been through getting a child driving give me a recommendation for a driving school.  Female instructor preferably

Offline Jamezilla

• Drives: BMWs for everyone!
  • Name: James
Driver Dynamics come over quite regularly - I'll find out next dates...

Online TomE

Maybe not what you are looking for but ithought I should post anyway.

Friends put their 14 YO though it and said it was brillant:

http://cams.com.au/Development/Sport_And_Club_Development/CAMS_Ignition_Program.aspx

The CAMS IGNITION Program aims to:
• Target pre-learner drivers, learner drivers and early P-Plate drivers – the most vulnerable group on Australian roads.
• Provide an opportunity for communities to work with CAMS and our 400 car clubs across Australia.
• Redirect youth desire for fun in vehicles towards motoring activities including motor sport in a safe and controlled environment.
• Promote socially responsible driving and vehicle use on the road.
• Take advantage of the interest and enthusiasm that young people have in motor vehicles and driving.
• Enhance club related road safety activities through a balance of driver education theory and knowledge transfer.
• Encourage youth and parents to participate in discussion on such issues as youth driving statistics, social behaviour related to driving and culture associated with driving.
• Engage the community, its leaders, parents, businesses, police and other agencies, in CAMS Car Club activities targeting young drivers.
• Utilise high profile motor sport personalities as IGNITION ambassadors.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Driver Dynamics come over quite regularly - I'll find out next dates...

thanks for that, but I'm more after someone to teach a young girl to drive so she can get off her "L's"

having said that, I will get her to do some advanced driver training

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

My Partners daughter just turned 16 and she's keen on getting on the road.  Can anyone thats been through getting a child driving give me a recommendation for a driving school.  Female instructor preferably

The ones we used were nothing special. First a bloke in thongs and trackies, then a girl who arrived early and turned the meter on before the agreed start time. The standard isn't that high obviously.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

The ones we used were nothing special. First a bloke in thongs and trackies, then a girl who arrived early and turned the meter on before the agreed start time. The standard isn't that high obviously.

I figured that standard would be quite average.  The father of an ex-gf of mine ran a driving school and would have been a great teacher but he has recently moved to Queensland, so just thought I'd try some word of mouth recommendations before I let my fingers do the walking with the yellow pages

Offline dkabab

Don't think I've ever seen you wear thongs....

Offline M308

• Degranged

Don't think I've ever seen you wear thongs....

Now that would be a sight to see :eek: :p

Offline CortinaD

The guy I had was excellent. Gary Wellman from All Pass at Wynn Vale. I called them just then but e has moved on.

He even drove me to rego department afterwards and waited for me to get my papers!!

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

The guy I had was excellent. Gary Wellman from All Pass at Wynn Vale. I called them just then but e has moved on.

He even drove me to rego department afterwards and waited for me to get my papers!!

Lol, that's who I was talking about earlier. I used to go out with Gary's daughter. He's up in Qld now.