Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

MONDI ! clean up time, big talker suggested a poll then runs and hides when he's called on it.

Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly
you have to be kidding!
Just about everyone I know agrees with me....with very few exceptions
And yet, no one is defending your comments.......that's odd :scratchchin:
Everything looks better in carbon fibre

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: TBA
  • Name: Peter
And yet, no one is defending your comments.......that's odd :scratchchin:

Like i said, you haven't been reading. There's a LOT of anti phil sentiment on here. It wasn't me who brought this whole thing up, but I'm always happy to discuss it :)

Thanks for the opportunity.

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly
Like i said, you haven't been reading. There's a LOT of anti phil sentiment on here. It wasn't me who brought this whole thing up, but I'm always happy to discuss it :)

Thanks for the opportunity.
I've been on this forum for about ~8 years now. I read a lot, only comment every so often, not much of a troll. I remember a few people weren't impressed, you are the main offender though, and to be honest, you seem to be someone who thinks they are funny, not very trustworthy and find amusement in annoying and putting people down.

In saying that, you take criticism with a grain of salt. Arguing with you is like arguing with my wife, it'll never get anywhere and you're a bit of a bitch, so let's agree to disagree, with you having the last word, no doubt.😊
Everything looks better in carbon fibre

Offline Aircon

I've been on this forum for about ~8 years now. I read a lot, only comment every so often, not much of a troll. I remember a few people weren't impressed, you are the main offender though, and to be honest, you seem to be someone who thinks they are funny, not very trustworthy and find amusement in annoying and putting people down.

In saying that, you take criticism with a grain of salt. Arguing with you is like arguing with my wife, it'll never get anywhere and you're a bit of a bitch, so let's agree to disagree, with you having the last word, no doubt.

Bloody hell...that's the best damn summary I've ever read about me in my life! You're spot on.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

In saying that, you take criticism with a grain of salt. Arguing with you is like arguing with my wife, it'll never get anywhere and you're a bit of a bitch, so let's agree to disagree, with you having the last word, no doubt.😊

Excellent summation, you've been kind to refrain from referring to the more sinister side, which is trying very hard to destroy a mans reputation.

Offline Aircon

Excellent summation, you've been kind to refrain from referring to the more sinister side, which is trying very hard to destroy a mans reputation.

lol....you crack me up.
He's been permanently banned from multiple internet forums....yes...it's all my fault. He does nothing to destroy (or should i say confirm) his reputation, right?

I wish the internet was around the last time I was screwed over by a Ferrari mechanic...I'd have done the same thing then. Many have thanked me for the heads up, btw. Just sayin