Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Actually he got one week in which to explain himself THEN they will decide on his fate.

He's gone unless he can come up with a good excuse for why he potted a 17 year old girl while taking drugs with her, bit tricky that one. :rolleyes:

I reckon his good excuse for the sex will be that its legal for him to do it with someone 16 or above in Victoria unless you are a carer such as a youth worker or teacher etc. (I just googled the law to check) http://www.legalaid.vic.gov.au/745.htm He was there as a horny guy, not as a carer. The drugs I guess they have to prove there were any, that he provided them, did them or gave them to her. I think her evidence was pics of white powder.... its not like shes been known to lie or fabricate in the past so she's not really a credible witness and pics of white powder wont be enough.

I guessing if he wanders in with a lawyer, he'll keep his business unless he feels so guilty that he lets them take his license away.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Ok so she was legal, I wasn't sure on that, I still think he's gone.
Probably for a year which won't hurt much as his staff can run tthe business but it will be interesting to see which players stay with him.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Ok so she was legal, I wasn't sure on that, I still think he's gone.
Probably for a year which won't hurt much as his staff can run tthe business but it will be interesting to see which players stay with him.

Gone for good, I'd say.  That video of him leaving in the morning?  Bad look.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Gone for good, I'd say.  That video of him leaving in the morning?  Bad look.

On the grounds that he brought the position/game/AFL into disrepute I'd agree, depends how they choose to look at it.
He should go for good IMO.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
Disrepute my arse... the game is a joke already...

can anyone explain this new 9 point thing...

you already get pre school style 1 point for trying, so what's this new 9 point thing all about... a fkn gold star????

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson

you already get pre school style 1 point for trying, so what's this new 9 point thing all about... a fkn gold star????

These rules are only for pre-season premiership.......i'm sick & tired of them trying to improve "our" game.....bring back the 80's style of AFL again & leave it alone :gnasher:

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I'm using their terminology, I agree there are too many Wayne Carey's in there and not nearly enough James Hird's, and bring back the old game ? yeah bring back the biff  :D

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
I reckon his good excuse for the sex will be that its legal for him to do it with someone 16 or above in Victoria unless you are a carer such as a youth worker or teacher etc. (I just googled the law to check)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Is+it+legal+for+me+to+have+sex+with+a+16+year+old%3F

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Latest Discussions