Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

• Drives: Honda NSX
Anyone with connections i need two AFL GF tickets for this yrs GF will be in Melbourne that week-end for a 33.3yr reunion on the Friday so while in Melb would love to go to my first GF.

So far all i can find are package deals starting from $995.00 pp all we need are a couple of seats will to pay of cause but don't want to be reamed in the process.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Anyone with connections i need two AFL GF tickets for this yrs GF will be in Melbourne that week-end for a 33.3yr reunion on the Friday so while in Melb would love to go to my first GF.

So far all i can find are package deals starting from $995.00 pp all we need are a couple of seats will to pay of cause but don't want to be reamed in the process.

Cheapest seats in 2015 were $180. Nice mark up.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.

Check out the Dockers website or message the club. A friend got two seats on an Auction on their club website for $700 each on the weekend. Theyre in the nosebleed section but have a 3 hour eat and drink fuction before the game at the Hyatt included as well. They had 8 doubles for auction, they all sold for opening bid price and one pair went unsold. They might still have them.

This link shows results for Auctions 5, 6 and 7 so #8 may still be available if youre ok paying that high. https://auctiondesq.imgstg.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=resultslisting&CategoryID=3937&OrgID=1746

Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

• Drives: Honda NSX
Check out the Dockers website or message the club. A friend got two seats on an Auction on their club website for $700 each on the weekend. Theyre in the nosebleed section but have a 3 hour eat and drink fuction before the game at the Hyatt included as well. They had 8 doubles for auction, they all sold for opening bid price and one pair went unsold. They might still have them.

This link shows results for Auctions 5, 6 and 7 so #8 may still be available if youre ok paying that high. https://auctiondesq.imgstg.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=resultslisting&CategoryID=3937&OrgID=1746

Cheers mate i'll check it out