Offline Joey

• Drives: Alfa Romeo GTV6 Grand Prix, 1976 Alfetta, Alfa 159ti 1750tbi, Alfa Romeo GTV6 3litre 1998
My Wife's BMW was caught in a Hail storm Bla bla...anyway it went it for repairs to have the dents removed and then it was going in for a small repair on the drivers door at my cost but through the dent repairers referral.

They call me today the cars ready please come to collect it.

I walk around the car and immediately go the repair on the Drivers door and there's a nice scratch!!! and then walk around to the rear of the car and some twat! has buffed the crap out of the badge and thought I wouldn't see it!!

Well....I call over the young fellow who's job was only to remove the dents and he did an excellent job...BUT his body shop referral was a joke! He could see my blood boiling and said he would make a call...they are replacing the badge and repairing a repair!!!!

I said "are they joking!! they new full well what they did and expected to get away with it!!" people who know me know Im a cool calm fellow BUT don't try this crap especially on my cars!!

Am I being a bitch? I don't think so especially when they try and hide or think they'll get away with it.

Offline Brenton

• 300kph+ club
  • DJ's like a mad ...........

• Drives: Yes
probably am but just not on this occasion

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Not at all. I would have flipped!
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline Joey

• Drives: Alfa Romeo GTV6 Grand Prix, 1976 Alfetta, Alfa 159ti 1750tbi, Alfa Romeo GTV6 3litre 1998
Not at all. I would have flipped!

LOL! Had my wife with me...Be Nice she said!  :banghead:

Offline barra

Why did you go to the chap who referred you there?  Not his fault they stitched you up.

Should be dealing with them yourself.

Bit of a bitch move there... But yea get that fixed.  That's aweful.

Offline Joey

Why did you go to the chap who referred you there?  Not his fault they stitched you up.

Should be dealing with them yourself.

Bit of a bitch move there... But yea get that fixed.  That's aweful.

Cause that's where the car was returned. It was assessed at the Dent repairer, dents removed and then taken to the Panel beater Refer and brought back to the dent Guys. He didn't want me to talk to the panel guys too keep the peace.

Offline barra

Fair enough then.  Hope it gets sorted mate.  I always nervous when dealing with panel and paint guys.  So much room for human error IMO

Offline Joey

Fair enough then.  Hope it gets sorted mate.  I always nervous when dealing with panel and paint guys.  So much room for human error IMO

Me too!!! Human error Ok...but to think People wont notice!! C'mon fix what you broke & not just leave it!!!

Offline barra

Latest Discussions

BOARD TOPIC MEMBER POSTED
[ Ferrari ] 812 Superfast shack Today at 09:20
[ Off Topic ] and today you bought... Joey Today at 09:20
[ Lamborghini ] Huracan Performante shack Today at 09:08
[ Gadgets and Technology ] Apple iPhone JBO Today at 06:48
[ Lamborghini ] The cool Lamborghini photo thread andecorp Yesterday at 20:48
[ Cars ] Spotted thread TJB Yesterday at 13:53
[ Off Topic ] Real Estate Joey Yesterday at 13:02
[ McLaren ] McLaren 720S psw Tue, 27 Jun, 2017 - 21:52