Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.
http://twitter.com/#!/sickipediabot
SHOCK NEWS !! Amy Winehouse is still alive, forensics went to draw a line around her body and she sprung up and tried to snort it.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.
http://twitter.com/#!/sickipediabot ....
a few more from a large collection by this guy

Wow Amy Winehouse is dead. Unfortunately, her parents can't keep her ashes as it would be possession of a Class A drug.

BBC NEWS: Amy Winehouse dead Related stories: Hardcore drug use in the UK drops an astonishing 38% overnight

Sky News: "Police treating death of singer Amy Winehouse as Unexplained" Are they taking the piss?

Elton John will perform at Amy Winehouse's funeral with a beautiful rendition of Candle Under The Spoon.

My dyslexic mate just rang and told me there's been a death at an Army Warehouse somewhere in London

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Having known addicts of many kinds, this paragraph from a larger piece by Russell Brand nailed a point:

http://www.russellbrand.tv/2011/07/for-amy/

All addicts, regardless of the substance or their social status share a consistent and obvious symptom; they’re not quite present when you talk to them. They communicate to you through a barely discernible but un-ignorable veil. Whether a homeless smack head troubling you for 50p for a cup of tea or a coked-up, pinstriped exec foaming off about his “speedboat” there is a toxic aura that prevents connection. They have about them the air of elsewhere, that they’re looking through you to somewhere else they’d rather be. And of course they are. The priority of any addict is to anaesthetise the pain of living to ease the passage of the day with some purchased relief.

Offline dkabab

Having known addicts of many kinds, this paragraph from a larger piece by Russell Brand nailed a point:

http://www.russellbrand.tv/2011/07/for-amy/

Download season 19 episode 4 of 'nevermind the buzzcocks'

It's a pommie show, pretty funny. It's like spicks and specks.
Anyway, amy winehouse is a guest on their, that quote describes her to a t.

Offline fivesix

Download season 19 episode 4 of 'nevermind the buzzcocks'

It's a pommie show, pretty funny. It's like spicks and specks.
Anyway, amy winehouse is a guest on their, that quote describes her to a t.

Did you see the one with Dappy from N-dubz? That shit was gold...

Offline 986986

• Drives: 997.2 S PDK; '12 Cayenne Diesel (family bus)
No sympathy or tolerance of illegal substance abuse from me.

Many told her to go fuck herself, and she did.

Sad for her family, but thats all.

FF - with all due respect you have no idea what your talking about.....substance abuse and the associated addiction is an illness, unfortunatly some people have addictive personalities and need proper medical help to solve the problem...in this instance, unfortunalty the help wasn't right and or couldn't get through......I hope no-one you know or family member suffers from a similar illness as it is heart breaking, lastly don't take away from the fact this person was remarkably talented, self destructive but talented none the less.

In the meantime maybe a bit of respect and open mindedness might do you some good. The world isn't black and white.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

FF - with all due respect you have no idea what your talking about.....substance abuse and the associated addiction is an illness, unfortunatly some people have addictive personalities and need proper medical help to solve the problem...in this instance, unfortunalty the help wasn't right and or couldn't get through......I hope no-one you know or family member suffers from a similar illness as it is heart breaking, lastly don't take away from the fact this person was remarkably talented, self destructive but talented none the less.

In the meantime maybe a bit of respect and open mindedness migh do you some good. The world isn't black and white.

+1

finally some sense in this thread

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

I said ILLEGALsubstance abuse.

Defending the cretins that seek out self destruction is a wanky soap box trip too.

And I DO speak with some knowledge if the matter.

Legal medication addiction is a real problem that I DO sympathise with.

But I fully support Darwin otherwise.

Offline 986986

• Drives: 997.2 S PDK; '12 Cayenne Diesel (family bus)
I said ILLEGALsubstance abuse.

Defending the cretins that seek out self destruction is a wanky soap box trip too.

And I DO speak with some knowledge if the matter.

Legal medication addiction is a real problem that I DO sympathise with.

But I fully support Darwin otherwise.

Your off reservation on this one..up until 80 odd years ago Cocain for example was legal...the paradigm between legal and illegal substances as an illness is not something that is either valued or assocated as right or wrong when it comes to addiction in both a legal and medical sense.....they are both looked at as addiction, pure and simple........ your wrong mate plain and simple

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

Who cares what was law 80 years ago.

The law NOW AND FOR ALL HER LIFE is that its illegal.

And grasping at piss weak bullshit like that is pathetic.

Im happy to disagree with ANYONE that sympathises with junkies or anyone that knowingly seeks self harm