Offline Steve.

• Drives: AMG.
  • Name: Steve
Over the last seven days I have traded this:

For this:

I came home expecting to return to this:

But instead all I've got is this:

I let Dad drive my car over the three and a half weeks I was away:

But all he did was let it get pooped on, and then not clean it off properly... then make the car look like shit when he finally did:

Anyone know a good detailer in Adelaide? :(

Offline dkabab

Offline Doctor

• Left Sodways
  • Under a Vw, or behind a Camera...

Lucky Fucker!

I know a few good detailers mate, you have my details, drop me a line and ill tee something up, also need to catch up for a brew soon mate!

Was only thinking about that photoshoot yesterday as well... I reckon that blue thing could make this look pretty darn good parked next to it...

www.brassmunkymedia.com.au

Oversteer Scares The Passengers , Understeer Scares The Driver

Offline Steve.

What a random thread!

Pretty random - 48 hours awake will do that. This made a lost more sense when I posted it  :o

Lucky Fucker!

I know a few good detailers mate, you have my details, drop me a line and ill tee something up, also need to catch up for a brew soon mate!

Was only thinking about that photoshoot yesterday as well... I reckon that blue thing could make this look pretty darn good parked next to it...

Luck is all relative... I'm not sure if two weeks diving was a good trade for the girl  :doh:

I'm not really fussed about $$ for the detail, but it needs to be good - I'll be in touch.

That beast of yours looks awesome. Have you done anything to it yet? I like  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Luck is all relative... I'm not sure if two weeks diving was a good trade for the girl  :doh:

Sounds like there's a blog post in it to share the misery!  :waah: :D

If I see her out n about and she's looking a bit down I'll buy her a drink and put in a good word for ya... :p

Offline Steve.

Hah, it's not that bad. Do you know Arrested Development, and the phrase "you've got to lock that down?"

Well, I should have locked that down before I disappeared :)

Make sure a good word is all you put in  :D

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
Missed this earlier, awesome thread - great to see a bit of human tragedy on the site that doesn't involve a ferrari on fire.
C'mon, do it!

Offline Doctor

• Left Sodways
  • Under a Vw, or behind a Camera...

Pretty random - 48 hours awake will do that. This made a lost more sense when I posted it  :o

I'm not really fussed about $$ for the detail, but it needs to be good - I'll be in touch.

That beast of yours looks awesome. Have you done anything to it yet? I like  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Easy as mate, ill hunt him down again when you drop me a line.

Mine, other than rear Venetians, slammed, sun visor, and an exhaust change, nothing much has been done...
www.brassmunkymedia.com.au

Oversteer Scares The Passengers , Understeer Scares The Driver

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

so your chick split cause you didn't take her scuba diving?  :scratchchin:

Offline Steve.

Missed this earlier, awesome thread - great to see a bit of human tragedy on the site that doesn't involve a ferrari on fire.

It's not that tragic... it's just a complete pain in the arse. I'm meant to feel good after a holiday, not be pissed off at the whole world  :p

Easy as mate, ill hunt him down again when you drop me a line.

Mine, other than rear Venetians, slammed, sun visor, and an exhaust change, nothing much has been done...

Sweet, I'll be in touch soon.

Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh  :thumbsup:

so your chick split cause you didn't take her scuba diving?  :scratchchin:

Something like that - I booked the trip months ago with mates, before we got together. She couldn't come anyway... but I wasn't expecting to be given the arse (as well as food poisoning) whilst waiting for a plane on Koh Samui, on my way home!

She's still keen for the regular Wednesday 7am pilates lesson though. Not sure how this is going to work... maybe I'll have to start paying for them  :confused: :?