Offline dkabab

I don't know how this bloke didn't punch her in the face?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivOOM0PbNps

i couldnt watch that after 30sec. i wanted to punch her

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
i couldnt watch that after 30sec. i wanted to punch her

I made it to 4 mins, then I wanted to rip her throat out  :gnasher:

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Do we need more reason to close our borders?

Offline dkabab

Do we need more reason to close our borders?

so whats stopping a traveller from performing such atrocities... you want us to become north korea?

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

so whats stopping a traveller from performing such atrocities... you want us to become north korea?

I'm talking illegal immigrants

Like those people that ditch their papers and pay the ferryman to get us here. It's not total peace of mind but it's a start. And anyone wanting asylum should be vetted closely before allowed entry

Offline dkabab

IMO capitalism is the cure. If these people in the middle east had jobs to go to every day, schools, movies, music etc... they wouldn't have time for war and terrorism.

of course who wants to build all that in a war zone.... but I'm sure given a few generations, it would solve most of the issues.

Offline Fil-Ski

• Drives: 993TT
IMO capitalism is the cure. If these people in the middle east had jobs to go to every day, schools, movies, music etc... they wouldn't have time for war and terrorism.

of course who wants to build all that in a war zone.... but I'm sure given a few generations, it would solve most of the issues.
You mean a few million years right? Maybe

Offline dkabab

You mean a few million years right? Maybe

I disagree. If done properly, It could be achieve in a matter of decades. If the war budgets were shifted to building cities, factories, schools etc... Their investments would net good returns. Increase the consumers, increase the sales, increase the profits.

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

I can understand why Shacks mates fitted flame throwers to the undersides of their cars and carried handguns.
This place is going to hell rapidly.

My mate shot one who was stealing from his pharmacy AFTER the guy shot at him. He hit him in the leg (died due to loss of blood later) as he was running out the Pharmacy and got into BIG sh*t as he shot him while he was running away. Forget the fact that the guy had already came in guns blazing !!! Farking LEFTARDS !!!

Really thought I left all that sh*t behind and now I need to go back to my old routine which sucks !!!

Offline Fil-Ski

• Drives: 993TT
I disagree. If done properly, It could be achieve in a matter of decades. If the war budgets were shifted to building cities, factories, schools etc... Their investments would net good returns. Increase the consumers, increase the sales, increase the profits.
They did try this you know. Then we decided to kill the dictators who kept it in check.
Anyways why should it be the West's job to provide for them?