Offline Fil-Ski

• Name: Scuderia
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/five-facts-to-fight-sonia-krugers-fear-of-muslims/news-story/f3167335462ab1949fcc36f3c5934e1b

Lefty mental gymnastics.
Let's not offend them so they don't blow us up.
It's our fault because we apparently treat them like second class citizens. I don't see the Mexicans in the USA blowing people up.

I expect nothing less from someone who writes for quality publications like Mamamia, The Huffington Post, The Age, The Guardian, Cosmopolitan magazine and several anthologies.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
I guess this is on topic with the immigration theme.........

Just another night in the badlands of outer western Melbourne. Spent an hour after closing with a detective from the
SOG "Apex gang" squad viewing footage on my security system of an armed hold-up tonight on the Dominos pizza joint a few doors up. Yup African, yup young, yup armed with a gun.

The detective tells me that there are now a hell of a lot of guns out there. Also told me about a car jacking last night where they gave chase and spiked the tyres. Three young kids just got out and ran off laughing. NOT reported in the press AFAIK........ Childrens Court is referred to as the "Court of no Consequences".

Fucking immigration, great idea lets have more of it :doh:

This place is going to hell FAST

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Pauline Hanson was in Q&A last night. She's an easy target for those wankers they brought her in especially to humiliate her.
She can hardly put 2 words together but some of her ideas have merit
It was hard to watch you should have a look on Iview

Offline RMV

• A Country Member

http://www.theage.com.au/world/axewielding-man-injures-more-than-20-in-germany-report-20160718-gq8jcn.html

Afghani yelling allah akbar attacks a bunch of people on a train with an axe, but they're not sure it's a terrorist attack. Right.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

http://www.theage.com.au/world/axewielding-man-injures-more-than-20-in-germany-report-20160718-gq8jcn.html

Afghani yelling allah akbar attacks a bunch of people on a train with an axe, but they're not sure it's a terrorist attack. Right.

Germany is rooted.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

social media and news outlets are promoting the Allah Akbar cry too much which can lead to copy cat attacks

The media need to approach this differently to try to reduce the likelihood of copy cat attacks

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Pauline Hanson was in Q&A last night. She's an easy target for those wankers they brought her in especially to humiliate her.
She can hardly put 2 words together but some of her ideas have merit
It was hard to watch you should have a look on Iview

it was cringe worthy but power to her for standing her ground

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

social media and news outlets are promoting the Allah Akbar cry too much which can lead to copy cat attacks

The media need to approach this differently to try to reduce the likelihood of copy cat attacks

They encourage them but the point is there's too many potential nut cases there courtesy of immigration.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club

it was cringe worthy but power to her for standing her ground

Good call giving Turkey a miss Arthur!