Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
Anywhere there are Africans basically. There are now copycat groups as well.

As an aside we now have a horrendous shop stealing problem despite the very obvious presence of 42 cameras in 424sq mtr of store. They literally just walk through grabbing anything they like and walk out laughing when confronted. Not much a 5ft 2inch girl can do against a 7ft Somalian male.
We print their photos and put them on display which can be hit and miss in effect.

That's terrible :(

I wonder how long until we get like the USA where you have to hire an armed guard  to stand at the door for the entirety of the day?    I've actually seen at a Coles supermarket here in the GC they have a security guard standing or the front which I presume is to try deter such incidences.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.
That's terrible :(

I wonder how long until we get like the USA where you have to hire an armed guard  to stand at the door for the entirety of the day?    I've actually seen at a Coles supermarket here in the GC they have a security guard standing or the front which I presume is to try deter such incidences.

Ive seen that at Coles stores in SA often. Last Saturday I went to a large Coles store with a very wide entrance that had no security at the front. A white boy about 12 was standing at the entrance line with a box of chocolates in his hand with money on top as I was walking in. He looked around. took about 4 steps outside, stopped, looked around again then walked off to his mother who was about 40 metres away.

When I went to pay for my purchases there was a trolley half full of food and half of it on the bag counter at the checkout I went through. I asked the girl what the story was and she said an African guy had tried to steal the whole trolley of food by walking through as she processed someone elses shopping.

Theft on the way in and theft on the way out....

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Wouldn't be a bad idea to carry a taser...

Did I just say that ? Is this Australia.?

I've seen horrific footage of what happening in Germany.

Offline Fil-Ski

• Name: Scuderia
Wouldn't be a bad idea to carry a taser...

Did I just say that ? Is this Australia.?

I've seen horrific footage of what happening in Germany.
I'd say Donald Trump's ratings just shot up a few points today.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Ok as we're going into panic mode you may as well see this -

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc</a>

Offline Fil-Ski

• Name: Scuderia

Offline S4Simon

• The Rubber King of Adelaide

• Drives: Something a metre high
Above vid reminds me of 'World War Z'.  The Zombie Apocalypse is coming.

I spent 2 months working in South Africa.  Had to imprison ourselves each night with metal grills on all doors and windows, plus electric fences.  As soon as dusk fell the Zombies roamed the streets.  I wanted to walk the 200 metres to work each day but the boss there said I wouldn't make it to the office alive - even during the day.  Inside the avionics workshop was a full on armory filled with automatics and shotguns loaded and ready to go.  I asked if that was to scare the birds, but no it was to repel the 'invaders'.  I've worked in 20 countries and this was by far the worst experience. 
I've been rich & I've been poor...

Rich is better

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Of course it's all dramatic scaremongering footage but there is truth in there, too much truth.
Just look at the headlines today.

All these carjackings are by Africans here but that aspect won't be specifically acted on because it's racist.
We should control our immigration before it's too late.

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
Of course it's all dramatic scaremongering footage but there is truth in there, too much truth.
Just look at the headlines today.

All these carjackings are by Africans here but that aspect won't be specifically acted on because it's racist.
We should control our immigration before it's too late.

It is already too late :(

Say what you will about Trump. Some of his xenophobia is warranted and could serve as an example for australia if he is elected.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

At present it's just news headlines and footage of something happening somewhere else but how will we feel when it enters our neighbourhood ?