Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

tomorrow lunch time, u guys will see 1 white R8 and 1 white 458 parking in front of
balwyn sofia.will have lunch at whitehorse rd.

Whats wrong with Columbos ?

Offline adam01

tomorrow lunch time, u guys will see 1 white R8 and 1 white 458 parking in front of

long walk from there to lunch :D

Offline 98octane

I've been to Colombo's next door; fairly ordinary. What's that Sofia's like? I've been to a few of the others, but haven't been for years.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I've been to Colombo's next door; fairly ordinary. What's that Sofia's like? I've been to a few of the others, but haven't been for years.

Columbos has been renovated, it's unreal, the pizzas are the best, I get them delivered.
I don't like to go into cheap suburbs, lost too many hubcaps , damn Balwyn gangs.

Offline adam01

IMO  Sofia's  a cut above Macas - just

Offline Richie

• I need Lambo drugs...

• Drives: my wife crazy
Whats wrong with Columbos ?

Dodger is definitely right... Psersonally, I think Columbos is definitely better than Sofia and Camberwell Sofia is better than Balwyn Sofia (sorry to say that even though my high school friend runs the balwyn shop)....

At Columbos, you can park in their car park too, safer that way, but getting into that driveway is a pain in the ass..

LLLPPP: I don't think you need to prove anything, guys here like to have a bit of fun with new members. So have a sense of humor will get you a long way (anywhere)...

Enjoy this great forum and prepared to get spotted

Offline Richie

• I need Lambo drugs...

• Drives: my wife crazy
long walk from there to lunch :D

Adam,

I think I have a shorter walk to Columbo's than you... :)

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Try this for size -

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/01/16/1073878029284.html?from=storyrhs

I thought I remembered something about them, long time ago but I think it might have happened more then once.

Offline LLLPPP

Try this for size -

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/01/16/1073878029284.html?from=storyrhs

I thought I remembered something about them, long time ago but I think it might have happened more then once.

good

Offline LLLPPP

Dodger is definitely right... Psersonally, I think Columbos is definitely better than Sofia and Camberwell Sofia is better than Balwyn Sofia (sorry to say that even though my high school friend runs the balwyn shop)....

At Columbos, you can park in their car park too, safer that way, but getting into that driveway is a pain in the ass..

LLLPPP: I don't think you need to prove anything, guys here like to have a bit of fun with new members. So have a sense of humor will get you a long way (anywhere)...

Enjoy this great forum and prepared to get spotted

cheers