Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: TBA
  • Name: Peter
We don't need to rehash what it was that phil said about me that was defamatory, suffice to say, he's apologised and retracted his accusation, as he should, and, subject to there being no more snide comments or innuendo, I accept.

Anyway, I already made 1 succinct post retracting my allegation, and apologising, in plain and simple terms, exactly as requested in every way.

But it seems you weren't happy with my retraction, despite it being exactly as requested in every way.

So, again, I retract my allegation, and apologise for making it.

I will not, however LIE about what made me make it.

As a reaction to intensive provocation, I blurted out hearsay. I shouldn't have done that. I have no proof for it. And for all I know it could be completely and utterly false.

And I'm (again) sorry I did it, and sorry if your reputation or character was damaged by it.

For the retraction to be full... the allegation should be deleted, but if you'd like it kept for whatever reason, you can instruct Ash to do whatever you like with it.
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
The end.

Future correspondence on the issue can be done in private - or at least not here, danke.

Latest Discussions

BOARD TOPIC MEMBER POSTED
[ Electric Cars ] Beginning of the end for the ICE shack Today at 04:29
[ Racing ] Australian GT series andecorp Today at 00:39
[ Porsche ] Porsche 991 911 R – Australian Registry F1V10 Yesterday at 22:49
[ McLaren ] 675 LT Spider IExperiment Yesterday at 22:16
[ Ferrari ] Dino Mule spotted David B Yesterday at 19:49
[ American Muscle ] Buy Real Passports,Driver’s License,ID Card, Resident permit crazyswagg Yesterday at 19:15
[ Racing ] Lola Larousse LC88 goober Yesterday at 16:36
[ Cars ] OFFICIAL - BUGATTI CHIRON Aircon Yesterday at 14:59
[ Funny Cool Stoopid ] Jokes PA Yesterday at 13:47