Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
I wonder how we would be if Japan had taken us over in the 1940's

Absolutely farked if the current Japanese economy is anything to go by.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club

The scarier thought is that 120 million indonesians are a boat ride away from the north west shelf, and with only a few crocodiles, snakes and sharks stopping them trundling through....

Spot on.

Offline Sparkz

• Drives: Datsun
The scarier thought is that 120 million indonesians are a boat ride away from the north west shelf, and with only a few crocodiles, snakes and sharks stopping them trundling through....

Hang on do you actually believe in this fantasy of Indo's invading or attacking 'Australia'????????? Only time that will EVER happen is..........If somehow Australia decided that they shouldn't be run by the UK AND U.S in that case.........yeah it might happen and it might not happen..

But both labor and liberals are Pro-UK,PRO-US when you are PRO-UK,PRO-US....... you don't worry about getting invaded you have the green light to invade and kill innocent people instead any part of the world under fake pretexts and in the name of all mighty fake democracy.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club

Why do you think that we are pro US in the first place? Why do you think we have that big US spy base in the NT?
Doesn't mean that you shouldn't be very concerned about a possible threat on your borders.

Offline E7ITE

Offline Sparkz

• Drives: Datsun
Why do you think that we are pro US in the first place? Why do you think we have that big US spy base in the NT?
Doesn't mean that you shouldn't be very concerned about a possible threat on your borders.

The base in N.T is not only against indo's but china also, i would say it's more aimed at china the base serves U.S interests FIRST let's not forget this.

Pro-US because we can't be pro anything else or neutral.

The goal  for  U.S and CO is blocking and surrounding any country which is a risk not just militarily but financially, so basically they are working against two countries. China & Russia if they can contain both of these countries they will rule forever.

Offline futurism

• Drives: Regretfully sold my GT3
  • Name: David
The Chinese Peoples Liberation Army is conducting training exercises in Australia this year, and did so last year in the NT, with both Australian army and the US Marines.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

The Chinese Peoples Liberation Army is conducting training exercises in Australia this year, and did so last year in the NT, with both Australian army and the US Marines.

Yes, this common misconception that China are the enemy is fairly amusing.

I think they make it seem that way to keep the general bogan population in a state of paranoia.

Offline futurism

• Drives: Regretfully sold my GT3
  • Name: David
I think its mutually beneficial to all governments to keep military spending maintained, an area where politicians strap on their finest snout to feed from the most glorious of troughs.