Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
libs make money and gave it to the mining companies..... lab used the money for australians. Also don't forget libs should have been making money as the conditions were ripe for the pickings, poor Rudd came in power at the wrong time, there wasn't much he could have done much different other than regulating Garritts insulation scheme properly, also the % of houses that used to catch fire from insualtion laid wrong actually dropped in comparrison to what they were 2 years ago, the media basically rapped him because the fire rate increased in number but they failed to say it decresed in %.

Also depends which side you are on that determines if libs or lab benefits you. For instance if you are a builder building those over price schools? If you were CSR Bradford producing the insulation? If you are a labourer? then you would be praising rudd. If you are a traditionalist or are in the mining game i don't see anyone else who was actively better off with Howards administration other than the mining giants and their workers.

For 95% of people it doesn't matter who is in charge, that is why I don't care who is in charge because they will both fu*k something up. As much as I am more inclined to vote for libral, and I hate Rudds Smug arrogant look, doesn't mean he did a terrible job, he just could have done better.... and really which member of parliament in Australian history has had a clean perfect run anyway????
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline Mr Enzo

Libs make money Labor blows it on BS, easy to make a decision based on that basic truth.

Agreed  :thumbsup:
Batti il ferro quando caldo.
Strike when the iron is hot.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
I don't vote, but if I did it wouldn't be labour. =communists, pretty much.

I don't like welfare bludgers and people that construct their lives around handouts and freebies and generally take more than they put in.

I have full sympathy for genuine charity cases, but NOT lazy people.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

How true this turned out to be -

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PE_vr0t3FA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PE_vr0t3FA</a>

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
Just heard it in German radio. Is it true?
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline 98octane

Not true.  There are various stories about whispers in the party about leadership challenges, but IMO it won't happen.  They won't get away with it a second time.  Federal Labor saw how badly frequent, desperate leadership changes killed NSW Labor.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
My life has never changed because of politics.

Either I have too much control over my destiny, or the rest of the world complains about pointless dumb shit.

Offline adam01

Just heard it in German radio. Is it true?

U  on the schnapps already?

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

My life has never changed because of politics.

Your life is changed by politics all the time. Wisely, or happily, you just don't feel it.

Latest Discussions

BOARD TOPIC MEMBER POSTED
[ Electric Cars ] Tesla Model X dodger Today at 16:36
[ Cars ] warning fairtrading scud Today at 16:23
[ Cars ] keyless/smart/comfort access relay-hack BigD Today at 15:20
[ Porsche ] 991 GT3 RS NBTBRV8 Today at 14:51
[ Porsche ] Porsche 991 911 R Australian Registry NBTBRV8 Today at 14:50
[ Racing ] Lola Larousse LC88 goober Today at 13:26
[ Off Topic ] and today you bought... Alpinem3e92 Today at 08:49