Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

it's good for making profit out of developing

It was but I'm not so sure now, they're still building though, the building going on around Melbourne is just incredible.

Offline Fil-Ski

• Name: Scuderia
Tom, from what I read they are talking about using super money to have an equity stake in the property so in effect that holding is still under the super umbrella.  I'm not sure they are talking about buying the whole house with super + borrowings.

No doubt there will be legal costs in sorting out the ownership structure, just like any JV I would imagine

Or have I got it wrong.
I don't think anyone has the details because it's such a crazy idea on so many levels.

Offline TomE

Tom, from what I read they are talking about using super money to have an equity stake in the property so in effect that holding is still under the super umbrella.  I'm not sure they are talking about buying the whole house with super + borrowings.

No doubt there will be legal costs in sorting out the ownership structure, just like any JV I would imagine

Or have I got it wrong.

Given 80% LVRs are the norm and 95% LVRs are possible, i'm assuming they intend allowing buyers to use super funds in lieu of a deposit.

My point is that it will be a very very complex JV transaction with the Banks trying to cover their risk and heavy regulation from the Government to protect  consumers and super investments.

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
it's good for making profit out of developing

stop trying to go out there an snag opportunities - you evil self-serving, destiny-controlling capitalist.
C'mon, do it!

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

HERE IS A HYPOTHETICAL FROM JEFFERY "NOCO" ROBINSON.

I became enthused with the Islamic movement as a young man and decided to join the Islamic brotherhood.......I was a sex maniac at the time and liked the idea of having more than one wife.

I married 4 women, had 17 kids and we were all well catered for with social welfare by the generous Australian tax payer......The kids went to an Islamic school and were heavily brain washed with the Koran which taught them to hate Christians and infidels.......The teachings being, if you are not a Muslim you have to be eliminated...... They then became racists......When the kids grew to teenagers they became radical and started to exploit there teachings, creating intimidation, fear and random attacks on non Muslims.....I then became dissolutioned with Islam and decided to excommunicate my self.....I did not know whether to hide or flee the country to save my head.

Because I left my 4 wives, they became adulterers and were stoned to death by their radical children.

The question is, should I seek forgiveness from the Islamic brotherhood, stay on the run or join One Nation?

Offline Fil-Ski

Option 1 means immediate death
Option 2 means imminent death
Option 3 means you get called a Racist or Nazi

Tough choice.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Mark Latham goes online with Outsiders Facebook page
Staff writers, News Corp Australia Network
April 4, 2017 5:00am

SACKED Sky News commentator Mark Latham has launched a Facebook page appealing for donations for a website he plans to launch called Mark Latham’s Outsiders.

The planned site puts him in direct competition with his former employer, which is set to relaunch the Outsiders panel show on Sunday.

The former Labor leader posted a video on Facebook in which he promises a new site and Facebook Live video.

“Your contribution will help with the start-up costs and ongoing operation of Outsiders broadcasting. We offer a ‘Deplorable’ Guarantee!,” Mr Latham wrote. “Thank you again for supporting the anti-PC movement.”

In a subsequent post, Mr Latham wrote: “I refuse to be silenced.” He pledged not to surrender to the “manufactured outrage industry and the militant Gay-Left Stalinists that have overwhelmed the mainstream media”.

Sky News fired him late last week after a series of on-air outrages, including his description of a Sydney Boys High School student as “gay” for appearing in an International Women’s Day video.

Wendy Harmer sent a legal letter asking for an apology after Mr Latham said she was a “female with a disability” and a “proven commercial failure”. Picture: Supplied.
His comments about Sky News presenter Kristina Keneally prompted her to formally complain to the station, while ABC presenter Wendy Harmer sent a legal letter asking for an apology after Mr Latham said she was a “female with a disability”.

In 2015, he resigned from the Australian Financial Review, where he’d been a columnist for eight years, after regularly criticising domestic violence campaigner Rosie Batty.

Offline Fil-Ski

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Offline dkabab

i came to the realisation yesterday that the left have won adelaide..... you can't turn right anywhere in the city