Offline Joel

My old man is starting to worry and realise there is more to life then being the Alfa male at work and constantly being stressed and angry, Uberman can vouch for how angry and stubborn he is. A lot of his mates or mutual friends are dropping off, only yesterday a mutual friend had their funeral died at 60 with cholesterol problems.

I tell him everyday that the business will run without him and that his only grandson would like to be actually able to remember his grandfather, something I was very fortunate to have.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

My old man is starting to worry and realise there is more to life then being the Alfa male at work and constantly being stressed and angry, Uberman can vouch for how angry and stubborn he is. A lot of his mates or mutual friends are dropping off, only yesterday a mutual friend had their funeral died at 60 with cholesterol problems.

I tell him everyday that the business will run without him and that his only grandson would like to be actually able to remember his grandfather, something I was very fortunate to have.

Sometimes it's hard to wind down after a life of stress. He would probably say he couldn't have got this far without at least some stress pushing him on.

Offline Joel

Sometimes it's hard to wind down after a life of stress. He would probably say he couldn't have got this far without at least some stress pushing him on.

It drives him no doubt, but he needs not to worry now that is what he has me trained for. Sometimes letting go isn't a bad thing.

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

I don't suffer from stress, I'm a carrier.

Offline MikeG

• The World's Finest Brands

• Drives: E93 BMW M3
  • Name: Mike Glew
Going to a funeral of a friend who died of cancer in her 40's on Monday.  I'm in my 40's so this hits home hard.  With three kids, and hopefully another 30-40 years in front of me I made a life choice a couple of years ago to "let go" and try enjoy life.  So far so good.
Mike
www.bestexhaust.com.au
1800 985 925

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I don't suffer from stress, I'm a carrier.

Spoken like a true wife  :D

Offline Steve.

• Drives: AMG.
  • Name: Steve
Not always.

I made a life decision when a friend of mine died from cancer when she was mid 20s. I was early 30s. I've stuck with that decision ever since and never went back to the previous routine.

I did the same thing. A close friend - he was my age - died from pancreatic cancer in his mid 20's. That changed the way I operate in many ways. I now live by the mantra that "life is short... have fun."

So far so good :)

Offline dkabab

I'm sick as a dog at the moment, I feel like death.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

I'm sick as a dog at the moment, I feel like death.

just don't stress

Offline dkabab