• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Electric everything
  • Name: Peter
I like the coffee flavoured Big M's.

topped up with beer?

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline M500

Over Christmas I've been drinking Extra Dry Platinum's, they are strong at around 7% (I think) and taste great!

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Over Christmas I've been drinking Extra Dry Platinum's, they are strong at around 7% (I think) and taste great!

Yep, quite like the Platinum as well, but it has a habit of sneaking up fairly quickly at 7%.   :drink:

Offline Rat Boy

• 1158 : 143

While I was in Aus over Xmas/NY I was drinking Premium Blonde most of the time. Don't get Blonde beer over here so made a nice change...
Cheers>>Jack

If you're not wasted, the day is.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
While I was in Aus over Xmas/NY I was drinking Premium Blonde most of the time. Don't get Blonde beer over here so made a nice change...

Platinum Blonde?  The Pure Blonde tastes soda waterish - or like you've let a bunch of ice-cubes melt in your beer or something - very strange, stupidly hyped up as "low carb" so won't give you beer belly and crap like that so it sells. :rolleyes:

Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
Platinum Blonde?  The Pure Blonde tastes soda waterish - or like you've let a bunch of ice-cubes melt in your beer or something - very strange, stupidly hyped up as "low carb" so won't give you beer belly and crap like that so it sells. :rolleyes:

wasn't a big fan of the platinum blonde but didn't really stop me from drinking alot of it over xmas.

M500, I've been getting into the toohey's platinums lately, not usually a big fan of aussie beers but more than willing to sit and have an 8 pack or 2
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline Rat Boy

• 1158 : 143

No, Pure Blonde I mean.
Agreed, "low carb" marketing is utter shite.
Cheers>>Jack

If you're not wasted, the day is.

Offline dkabab

doesnt have wine.... but for beer and spirit prices, go here

http://www.boozle.com.au/