Offline MC

• nee SydneySpotter

• Name: Marcus

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

• Name: Cam
My original hotmail account. Though jim was my school nickname. Could probably change it but what a hassle though I remember we talked about internet privacy one day and I thought I would see how much of jim501 was on the net, to find to my shock there was a jim501 (honest not me) on a gay weight-lifting site (not that there's anything wrong with that) but at the turn of the century. Once again, it's not me.

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
I have always been extremely conservative and sensible, so it was an Ironic Gag that i got Looney License plates many years ago.

and it seems to have stuck

Offline fivesix

My original hotmail account. Though jim was my school nickname. Could probably change it but what a hassle though I remember we talked about internet privacy one day and I thought I would see how much of jim501 was on the net, to find to my shock there was a jim501 (honest not me) on a gay weight-lifting site (not that there's anything wrong with that) but at the turn of the century. Once again, it's not me.

But you were saying how fab the gym was last time I saw you?! :p :scratchchin:

Offline Mr Enzo

Enzo = my middle name, and since its a car realted site i thought it mite tie in well.
Batti il ferro quando caldo.
Strike when the iron is hot.

Offline Cuso

Mine relates to the Customline I had up until recently, so may change in the near future, but then again I am pretty lazy.

Others have had some other thoughts on it...
Yeah right - isn't that "anal" in Italian or something? :p
that was my welcome to this site  :thumbsup:

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Mine relates to the Customline I had up until recently, so may change in the near future, but then again I am pretty lazy.

Others have had some other thoughts on it...that was my welcome to this site  :thumbsup:

Did you post any photos of the Customline??? Can't remember seeing them????

Don't worry about Ash, he has no favorites, hangs shit on everybody about the same..........   :p

Offline Cuso

Did you post any photos of the Customline??? Can't remember seeing them????

Don't worry about Ash, he has no favorites, hangs shit on everybody about the same..........   :p

Nope, here's a couple. I jusr had no time to do it so have started to look for something I can drive and have fun with.

I just put Ash down to being a 'normal' Adelaidian... :)

Offline dkabab

about 15 years ago i was creating a hotmail account, couldnt think of what to use as a username, had never had a username for anything back then. so used my initials DK and then just mashed the keyboard... got something close to dkabab, i think there were a few more letters on the end, and i just shortened it down to that...

ive used it for almost everything

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

A good one to use and easy to remember is to use the first letters of the words My Name Is then the first letters of your name  - so Tom Gerald Cruise would be mnitgc

Mondis would be mnimbs for My Name Is Mondi Bum Sniffer - get it ? :D