• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Ok so it's Spring and stuff...

Be me...

Surrounded by plant life... :?

I have no idea what I'm doing.

Out the front I have a big tree that a few days ago sprouted pink things.

And when I'm stupid enough to park there, I have another tree that loves to urinate needles and gum on my Lotus. :?

The general potted plant things have got like green sproutey stuff growing out of them.

I have a yard out the back which is something Lassie would get lost in with grass and sour sobs.

There's several actually useful plants I own which taste nice in sauce and shit - like chives and parsley and shit.

Also, there's a vine out the back which I think is what you can make wine out of.

We just had a massive storm last night, but I think the whole water from the gods thing is basically slowing up. :(

So, which crops should I destroy and are there any worth leaving alive? (I love chives, BTW)

Offline adam01

Offline CortinaD

Pretty much everything I have tried to grow has died...other than strawberries which the animals and snails enjoyed before I could.

Over spring I mow the lawn once a week but generally over summer every 2 weeks and winter once a month if at all. Buy a mower that starts every time and its a pleasure to get outside and do the job.

Awesome to see you getting into the swing of being away from a concrete jungle. I love nature. With it comes some of my fondest memories over the last few years in my suburb such as waking up to koalas humping in my tree, koala & possum shit covering my cars, back paving, back porch, washing line. Possum paws all over the car duco, gum tree sap and leaves clogging up my cabin air intakes, blue tounge lizards / magpies walking inside the house without knocking - love it.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.

I have a yard out the back which is something Lassie would get lost in with grass and sour sobs.

Remember its snake season so id cull lassieland first.