Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

I enjoyed the fight and thought it was a closer finish on points.

I'd like to see the card again after the first 5 rounds, cause Floyd senior was giving the lad a baking after each round, and sounded like he thought his boy was behind, and I agreed.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

The reach issue certainly was a big disadvantage to Pac Man.  I thought he was the better fighter, Mayweather kept running from him.

If Pac Man had an equal reach IMHO he would have been the clear winner

Offline Neru

Disappointing fight,  as Arthur said the the reach did help mayweather.  Both boxers were fighting quite conservatively compared to previous fights

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Electric everything
  • Name: Peter
Disappointing fight,  as Arthur said the the reach did help mayweather.  Both boxers were fighting quite conservatively compared to previous fights

That looks like a pretty convincing win
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline Sparkz

• Drives: Datsun
If the fight was on 5 years ago as planned manny would wreck floyd.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

If the fight was on 5 years ago as planned manny would wreck floyd.

maybe yes, maybe no

Reach counts for a lot  as you can see by the score card of punches thrown v's punches connected

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Was there a Boxing match on??????

No, just 2 guys running around a ring. One sweating the other not.

Offline Sparkz

• Drives: Datsun
maybe yes, maybe no

Reach counts for a lot  as you can see by the score card of punches thrown v's punches connected

After pacman got KTFO by jmm he is no longer the same.

4-5 years ago he would destroy floyd and that is the reason why floyd never fought him 5 years ago just made BS excuses.

Timing is everything and floyd is a master at timing an opponent. Floyds beatable just watch judah vs floyd. Lets not forget manny KTFO out hatton, margarito, dela hoya so a prime manny would ktfo floyd.

Like floyd said after the fight he hired an ex-team member of manny it was mannys strength and conditioning guy and he told floyd mannys weakness.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

After pacman got KTFO by jmm he is no longer the same.

4-5 years ago he would destroy floyd and that is the reason why floyd never fought him 5 years ago just made BS excuses.

Timing is everything and floyd is a master at timing an opponent. Floyds beatable just watch judah vs floyd. Lets not forget manny KTFO out hatton, margarito, dela hoya so a prime manny would ktfo floyd.

Like floyd said after the fight he hired an ex-team member of manny it was mannys strength and conditioning guy and he told floyd mannys weakness.

I don't have any disagreement with what you have written, but each does count for a lot.  Sure, margarito a very powerful fighter with a reach advantage was destroyed by Pacman, but I dare say of Floyd had stood still rather than ran, it would have been a different result, and if paceman had the reach, he would have connected more.

End of the day, a lot of money was made by a lot of people - thats business. 

Floyds procrastinating courting of paceman reminded me of Mundines delays in fighting Green.