Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

This was just posted on a stock market forum I follow, there's truth in this so take note -

I have 2 good friends and 2 acquaintances diagnosed with Brain Tumours and Brain Cancer.

2 under 40 in fact one 31 and 2 over 55.
 Prognosis for all I’m afraid is not good.

Now all were pretty heavy users of mobile phones.
 Frankly I know that long use over the years has given me some ripper headaches.
 I remember Thursdays (6 or so years ago) driving 1.5 hrs and using the phone constantly to
 do business and save time. One Thursday I left the phone at the office and --No Headache.

Hardly mind bending scientific proof-- but enough for me.
 I now use a Blue Ant both in and out of the car.
 The phone is about a meter from me most of the time.

Point is whether its proven or not I choose NOT to have the damned things next to my temple.
 EVERY ONE of the tumors of each person was behind the RIGHT EYE!!---Coincidence??

I urge everyone to re-evaluate how they use Mobile phones AND HOME WALK AROUNDS!--evidently they are even worse for low frequency radiation.

I don’t want to argue validity of research just that we all take appropriate RISK MANAGEMENT after all ITS YOUR LIFE.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Where's the truth you speak of? Research has shown any link between mobile phone use and brain cancer is not conclusive. As it happens, I avoid long conversations on mobiles - in fact, I avoid long conversations on all telephones.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Where's the truth you speak of? Research has shown any link between mobile phone use and brain cancer is not conclusive. As it happens, I avoid long conversations on mobiles - in fact, I avoid long conversations on all telephones.

Last long conversation was with a slapper, they talk too much

Doctor Karl reckons it aint true
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline 916senna

• 300kph+ club

• Drives: Remote controlled battery powered toy
This was just posted on a stock market forum I follow, there's truth in this so take note -
if he is talking about a blue ant head set he is kidding himself. How does he think it transmits back and forth with the phone.

Offline Paulstar

Seeing as how mobile phone usage habits have shifted from predominately calling to media/data consumption, if the above were true (suing phone = cancer) would we expect to see a surge in finger/hand cancer?  :scratchchin:

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

The truth I speak of is my opinion after hearing countless stories like this.

As the OP says it's not scientific proof but it's your life.

If I knew 4 people with brain tumours behind their right eye who were heavy mobile phone users I'd take notice.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Seeing as how mobile phone usage habits have shifted from predominately calling to media/data consumption, if the above were true (suing phone = cancer) would we expect to see a surge in finger/hand cancer?  :scratchchin:

Not quite - you need to consider the types if cells/organs in the area and the likelihood of cellular change from the heat and em radiation.

Offline dkabab

what worries me is my phone is always in my right pocket... whether its in there or not, i get false feelings that my phone is ringing/vibrating. for the last 10 years, almost daily ive had it there. I have tried recently puting it in my left pocket, however i still get the tingling my phone is ringing in my right pocket...  :? :?

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

what worries me is my phone is always in my right pocket... whether its in there or not, i get false feelings that my phone is ringing/vibrating. for the last 10 years, almost daily ive had it there. I have tried recently puting it in my left pocket, however i still get the tingling my phone is ringing in my right pocket...  :? :?

Tried having kids yet????

Offline dkabab