Offline mattyg

• Adelaide -

• Drives: Audi Q5
  • Name: Matt G
Obviously the phone has already effected your thinking :doh:

just making ridiculous statements about BS that people believe in and change their lives due to it...

The reality is that you/everyone should live their lives to the fullest (within reason) and be happy.

little green men do appear at music festivals though... :doh:

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

just making ridiculous statements about BS that people believe in and change their lives due to it...
The reality is that you/everyone should live their lives to the fullest (within reason) and be happy.
little green men do appear at music festivals though... :doh:

I agree but I don't argue with the likes of Charlie Teo or the Uk Courts determinations.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/96...rt-rules..html

But yes apart from a bit of common sense do as James Bond advises, "if you're short of breath cut back on the smoking , if your eyes are red cut back on the drinking but apart from that live untill you die"

;)

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

The phone hasnt been more than 3 feet from me in decades, night and day, with work and kids, if I was susceptible I'd be dead already so I think some people will be effected some won't same as smoking.

But if Charlie Teo and the Courts in the UK say it's a cause then you can bet it can cause tumours.

Life is a lottery, play the odds in your favour but without paranoia.

cancer is so multifactorial that you cant point a finger at ONE thing, however, that is not to say you shouldnt take steps to limit your exposure to something which may be strongly implicated in cancer.  The biggest factor in cancer is genetics, some are prone, others arent. 

Yet look at smoking, the implications are extremely strong and people continue to puff away and our government continues to rub their hands with the revenue.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
cancer is so multifactorial that you cant point a finger at ONE thing, however, that is not to say you shouldnt take steps to limit your exposure to something which may be strongly implicated in cancer.  The biggest factor in cancer is genetics, some are prone, others arent. 

Yet look at smoking, the implications are extremely strong and people continue to puff away and our government continues to rub their hands with the revenue.

look at the biggest smokers, they are the lower socio economic types same goes for biggest gamblers and piss heads, these are the same people the government derives a good percentage of its income from.
I agree smoking is bad, and if its so bad then ban it. But that wont work just like prohibition didnt work in the US.

wasnt the old adage, anything in excess will kill us

I cant correlate mobile phone to brain cancer but 15-20 years ago we didnt rely on mobiles, we waiting with baited breath for the phone to ring at home when "that" girl was gunna ring and we would have killed anyone who would dare touch the phone. Now we get frustrated if an email is not answered with 2 minutes or if a phone is not answered.......like do I really need to take the phone into the shower or can one have a shit without attempting to contact everyone on fakebook.

What I'm saying is we need to not always be in a rush
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

What I'm saying is we need to not always be in a rush

and that is one of the biggest problems today.

I dont smoke and I rarely drink, I maintain a healthy diet but my gall bladder is giving me heaps of problems but I'm in too much of a rush to arrange the time to do anything about it, otherwise I'm healthy.  My father was also a non smoker or a drinker but he passed away at 74 thanks to his prostate.  So I now get annual PSA checks.  My Uncle heavy smoker has bowel cancer.

I fucked off facebook several months ago because I think it's absurd that you have to check in to do a shit and rely on it to arrange a get together.  these days I use the phone and nobody knows when i do a shit.  The strange thing about it was my partner was questioning me why I would delete my facebook account.

I do believe mobile phone use has a causative effect on certain neurological conditions to a certain percentage of the population.  And I do believe it has to do with the heat the handset generates and being firmly pressed against the side of ones head and the EM radiation may have something to do with it as well.  I keep my phone on silent at work and only use it in the car linked to built in bluetooth.

Will I get cancer though, my genetics tell me I'm at risk so I try to control the risk as best I can.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

and that is one of the biggest problems today.

I dont smoke and I rarely drink, I maintain a healthy diet but my gall bladder is giving me heaps of problems but I'm in too much of a rush to arrange the time to do anything about it, otherwise I'm healthy.  My father was also a non smoker or a drinker but he passed away at 74 thanks to his prostate.  So I now get annual PSA checks.  My Uncle heavy smoker has bowel cancer.

I fucked off facebook several months ago because I think it's absurd that you have to check in to do a shit and rely on it to arrange a get together.  these days I use the phone and nobody knows when i do a shit.  The strange thing about it was my partner was questioning me why I would delete my facebook account.

I do believe mobile phone use has a causative effect on certain neurological conditions to a certain percentage of the population.  And I do believe it has to do with the heat the handset generates and being firmly pressed against the side of ones head and the EM radiation may have something to do with it as well.  I keep my phone on silent at work and only use it in the car linked to built in bluetooth.

Will I get cancer though, my genetics tell me I'm at risk so I try to control the risk as best I can.

Fakebook is shit, I got off it over 13 months ago, havent missed it..........and if anyone has ever bothered to read the terms and conditions.......its like WTF, very dangerous.

Mobiles are a necessary evil in life in the 21st century, amazing how frustrated we get when we dont have a signal
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline mattyg

• Adelaide -

Fakebook is shit, I got off it over 13 months ago, havent missed it..........and if anyone has ever bothered to read the terms and conditions.......its like WTF, very dangerous.

Mobiles are a necessary evil in life in the 21st century, amazing how frustrated we get when we dont have a signal

im in my 20s and i only use facebook for pages & see pictures of my niece and nephew who live in bush NT. Apart from that its rubbish... I dont understand people who post 000's of photos of them drunk then wonder why the boss gives them a hard time on monday when they call in sick with a "migraine"

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

im in my 20s and i only use facebook for pages & see pictures of my niece and nephew who live in bush NT. Apart from that its rubbish... I dont understand people who post 000's of photos of them drunk then wonder why the boss gives them a hard time on monday when they call in sick with a "migraine"

and in divorce court, the lawyers and judges love fakebook when people vent their shit online. I am amazed at what people send via text message, email or through forums as in information I wouldnt even tell my own accountant or lawyers gets displayed on a world media

Offline mattyg

• Adelaide -

and in divorce court, the lawyers and judges love fakebook when people vent their shit online. I am amazed at what people send via text message, email or through forums as in information I wouldnt even tell my own accountant or lawyers gets displayed on a world media

we see it all time people posting up videos of burn outs etc on you tube and then wonder why their car gets impounded... like in life "do it do it correctly or dont do it at all"... you don't leave evidence any/everywhere....

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

we see it all time people posting up videos of burn outs etc on you tube and then wonder why their car gets impounded... like in life "do it do it correctly or dont do it at all"... you don't leave evidence any/everywhere....

and in the words of Cancer Man in X Files............deny everything