Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Just post one at a time though - no need for a list....

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Walk into a neon-lit biker-bar in middle America whilst on a roadtrip across the country - and have everyone turn and gander and give me that "what the hell are you doing here" kinda look...

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Can this include anything that involves and pair of Aussie Exotic female dancers, a trampoline and a trapeze?  :scratchchin:

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Sure - but why stop at a pair? :p  Hehe - I was just watching a movie or something and they did the whole walk into a bar thing - thought, yeah man - gotta do that (and exit alive).

Offline dkabab

ride/drive across europe with a few friends.

I guess you could add to this, list things that you have ticked off your bucket list.

Offline flamestone

• Geekographer

• Drives: to and from everywhere
  • Name: Shane
  • www: Flamestone.com
Buy a car with a briefcase full of cash.

Exact type of car doesn't matter.  I think it's just the irony of being a computer geek but physically carrying cash to the deal instead of paying electronically. :thumbsup:

Offline futurism

• Drives: Regretfully sold my GT3
  • Name: David
it may be a far off dream, however theres a number of proposals to build a bridge joining alaska to russia
its only 10 or so miles across and theres a could of islands in the middle
I think the proposals call for parts of the bridge to be floating, and a section between islands to be raised for shipping

now this would allow somebody to drive from the tip of chile, all the way through south america, all the way through north america, canada and alaska, across russia, across europe, through the middle east and down africa, without ever leaving your car

theres some gaps in the road, the most problematic one is in central america where rebels hold part of the forest around nicuragua and panama

I might want something a bit more comfortable than a lotus to make this trip though

Offline CortinaD

autobahn between adelaide and melbourne with a 200kmh minimum speed

Offline dkabab

autobahn between adelaide and melbourne with a 200kmh minimum speed

While that would be cool…. It would be great to have a bullet train between cities with car carrying capabilities. Drive the cars on, strap em down, 300kph to melb, 3-4 hours there, if you left at 6am, could be there by 10am, drive around all day, hop back on at 6pm and be back by 10pm. 

Offline CortinaD

While that would be cool…. It would be great to have a bullet train between cities with car carrying capabilities. Drive the cars on, strap em down, 300kph to melb, 3-4 hours there, if you left at 6am, could be there by 10am, drive around all day, hop back on at 6pm and be back by 10pm. 

Wheres the fun in catching a train?