Online Horse

• Hung like Einstein

you could have been more helpful Ash, she will never find what shes looking for, its spelt intelligent.

Lol
Why such a long face?

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
ok, it's now 1000 metres away, water bombers are doing a great job, reminds me of Vietnam or apocalypse now, all ok, sheep in dam, very wet, waygu are in town eating someone's flowers, angas are happy on front lawn of old duck who loves cows

saved, 83 sheep

65 waygu

140 angas

water bomber is awesome I reckon he thinks this is war, all sprinklers are on, water now going spastic at the house and for 400 metres each direction, sprinklers are monsoon, they shoot 40 odd metres and I bet ash can't shoot that far

happy now
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline theintelligent1

• Vodka is Just Unfinished Gin

• Drives: Miss Daisy
ok, it's now 1000 metres away,

thats pretty feckin close........good luck.....id be getting ready to jump in the dam too.........

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

thats pretty feckin close........good luck.....id be getting ready to jump in the dam too.........
back in slapperville north adel, all ok, water bomber went spastic, mount bold reservoir is 2km away and it's full, I have 250,000 litres of pumped tank water on tap and 800,000 gallons in 1 of 3 dams

albeit wet sheep in one of them
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater

saved, 83 sheep

65 waygu

140 angas...............

...................and 1 idiot   :D

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

yeah that!

why not just sit in dry paddock with an oxy acetylene torch.........some idiots are just dumb, property loss is minimal, water bombing resumes in morning, these dudes drop a shit load of water really quickly

Offline DL599

• nee Melbourne Exotics

• Name: Damon
all ok, sheep in dam, very wet, waygu are in town eating someone's flowers, angas are happy on front lawn of old duck who loves cows
:p That made me laugh
if your car feels safe, your not going fast enough

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
why not just sit in dry paddock with an oxy acetylene torch.........some idiots are just dumb, property loss is minimal, water bombing resumes in morning, these dudes drop a shit load of water really quickly

And we generous taxpayers pick up the tab for it all.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
Monster bushfire at Brown Hill Creek tonight. I was driving through and up above Carrick Hill Estate the fire was huge, burning on two fronts. I came back the same way maybe 80 minutes later and apart from flashing lights at the top of the hill there was no sign of it. Amazing job by the CFS if it was their work that stopped it.

Some pics on this link show just how big it was.... they say it was started by a camp fire, if thats true, the people with the camp fire should be put on a rack and pulled apart 1cm a day until they expire.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/large-grass-fire-at-mitcham/story-e6frea83-1226578261310