Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Monster bushfire at Brown Hill Creek tonight. I was driving through and up above Carrick Hill Estate the fire was huge, burning on two fronts. I came back the same way maybe 80 minutes later and apart from flashing lights at the top of the hill there was no sign of it. Amazing job by the CFS if it was their work that stopped it.

Some pics on this link show just how big it was.... they say it was started by a camp fire, if thats true, the people with the camp fire should be put on a rack and pulled apart 1cm a day until they expire.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/large-grass-fire-at-mitcham/story-e6frea83-1226578261310

its moments like these where the greeny camp fire need to meet an assault rifle

CFS are saviours to protect us
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
its moments like these where the greeny camp fire need to meet an assault rifle

CFS are saviours to protect us

That's huge.

Bravo to the CFS
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline TEZZA

• Those Frenchies seek him everywhere

• Drives: No matter what it is I am still lusting after something better.
Why are you surprised mate, you deal with the general public !

If the average IQ is 100, about half the population has to be below that. I am surprised some of the people I meet on a daily basis can manage to breath without help.

That's why thongs are so popular. The fuckers are too stupid to do up shoelaces.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Here we go from last night re the bushfire

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/large-grass-fire-at-mitcham/story-e6frea83-1226578261310

started by cooking oil on a portable cooker.......who the fuck lights a portable cooker on dry grass

these morons should have to pay the emergency services bill and damage to trees/ wildlife. But they are probably grennies on the dole.....simple, cut off their dole, put them in military and give them a reason to live
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.