Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

My son kept at me to try a Chinese Medicine practice he was impressed with so I went.

Electric acupuncture, a diet which excludes a lot of the stuff I like and herbs which are foul in the extreme, anyway I'm giving it a shot. (except some of the diet)

Anyone here had experience with this ?

Offline Paulstar

Not personally but my Mum saw a Chinese doctor for 10+ years for psoriasis, the treatment was effective but a lifestyle change cured it completely. FWIW the treatment was bags of herbs, spiders, snake skin to boil and drink the juice  :faint: it smelled the house up something wicked, tasted like crud but it worked.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Not personally but my Mum saw a Chinese doctor for 10+ years for psoriasis, the treatment was effective but a lifestyle change cured it completely. FWIW the treatment was bags of herbs, spiders, snake skin to boil and drink the juice  :faint: it smelled the house up something wicked, tasted like crud but it worked.

I'm told it works so we'll see.
Friend of mines partner has MS they assure me they can improve her life quite a bit so I've recommended they give it a try.

Offline Paulstar

What are you trying to achieve?

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

What are you trying to achieve?

Just general well being, want to see if it makes a difference, nothing really specific.