Offline Joel

No, but don't get upset when you get called worse back, with hypocrisy thrown in!

I think the Aussie can cop some banter.. I don't recall any Aussie asking for the crowd to leave? Maybe some racial stuff but that is below the belt in any capacity.

The barmy army are great to watch and the Aussie boys enjoy it. If you can't cope with banter don't become a professional athlete.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
I think the Aussie can cop some banter.. I don't recall any Aussie asking for the crowd to leave? Maybe some racial stuff but that is below the belt in any capacity.

The barmy army are great to watch and the Aussie boys enjoy it. If you can't cope with banter don't become a professional athlete.

Spot on

• Soap Dodger

As a discussion point, can anyone think of a worse case of bad sportsmanship than Chappell?
One that wasn't hidden (like drug cheats) or had any involvement with umpires (like broad) etc?
I'm thinking Tyson chewing holyfields ear off maybe? Or schuey doing hill/villeneuve etc?
What else?

Offline Joel

As a discussion point, can anyone think of a worse case of bad sportsmanship than Chappell?
One that wasn't hidden (like drug cheats) or had any involvement with umpires (like broad) etc?
I'm thinking Tyson chewing holyfields ear off maybe? Or schuey doing hill/villeneuve etc?
What else?

The other week a Norwich player named Fer had a goal disallowed. Would have made it 1-0 there way in the last 5mins of the game
Player was taken out the keeper ended up with the ball. Keeper throws it out. Norwich takes the throw and instead of passing back to the keeper Fer had a shot and scored as the keeper was standing on the edge of the box to receive it. Goal was disallowed for unsportsman like conduct.

First time I have seen it on any level in the game.

• Soap Dodger

The other week a Norwich player named Fer had a goal disallowed. Would have made it 1-0 there way in the last 5mins of the game
Player was taken out the keeper ended up with the ball. Keeper throws it out. Norwich takes the throw and instead of passing back to the keeper Fer had a shot and scored as the keeper was standing on the edge of the box to receive it. Goal was disallowed for unsportsman like conduct.

Yeah, bastard. Ban him too.

Offline Joel

Yeah, bastard. Ban him too.

The best part was his post match interview when he stated that he wanted to win and thats why he took the shot. haha

Offline beankeen456

Similar thing happened in the Champions League last year with a player from Shaktar Donetsk called Adriano, the goal stood but I'm pretty sure the team pretty much gifted them a goal back.

• Soap Dodger

You have to hand it to Broad today.

Has copped huge abusr, bullying and heckling, and just rose above it and delivered......

Offline Steve355F1

• Drives: 355F1 GTS
You have to hand it to Broad today.

Has copped huge abusr, bullying and heckling, and just rose above it and delivered......

He's always been able to bowl, just that he's a cheating wanker. 

Game is well poised, with England only slightly ahead. If we can push to 350 anything can happen.

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: TBA
  • Name: Peter
He's always been able to bowl, just that he's a cheating wanker. 

Game is well poised, with England only slightly ahead. If we can push to 350 anything can happen.

You should tell Nosevi :)
I love my car. Buy your own