Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

That was amazing. Given your day time gig they couldn't pick a worse customer to try it on either :)

correct.............Dumb and Dumber!
Always Gunna

Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

I wanted to open this thread, which was under the Alpaca thread, and have it go like this:

"Ok who has them and what’s the deal, we are moving soon to the vale on 10 acres and it has a few Dentists that we can have, it has two paddocks that are electrified all the way around.

What's the deal? Do I Keep them or get rid? I know nothing about them other than they eat and shit, are they high maintenance? I've had a quick look around Dentists.com but would like real world info from a bloke’s world point of view."   
Always Gunna

Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

• Name: Steve
I wanted to open this thread, which was under the Alpaca thread, and have it go like this:

"Ok who has them and what’s the deal, we are moving soon to the vale on 10 acres and it has a few Dentists that we can have, it has two paddocks that are electrified all the way around.

What's the deal? Do I Keep them or get rid? I know nothing about them other than they eat and shit, are they high maintenance? I've had a quick look around Dentists.com but would like real world info from a bloke’s world point of view."

Well with all the money around this place you could always go two out and one filling with the assistant, unless his name is Torquil and then you would be in the shit and who would be pulling teeth then?    :D

Latest Discussions