Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
*sigh*

Yesterday I rearranged my balcony - there are two doors to the balc, one from the living room and the other from the spare room.  I've never used the spare room door so yesterday I moved the BBQ to a place which stops it from swinging out.  BBQ is in a great spot now - but I had to move a portable clothes hanger which was left in that area, so I folded it up and leaned it against the main sliding door while I sorted things out.

So - I come inside through the main living room door and slide the screen shut behind me - which happened to have the clothes airer leaning against it...  Aaaaaand so once the screen door was fully closed, the hanger fell in and wedged almost perfectly against the wall between the leading edge of the sliding door and the BBQ.

Net result - I can't use my spare room door as it's blockaded by the BBQ, and I can't open my main door cos it's locked in place by the clothes airer and I can only open it barely an inch - so my balcony is now completely inaccessible.  :/

Offline dkabab

maybe call one of these guys.... Image  Image  Image

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
my biggest d'oh moment was when I was about 6....

tip.... do NOT try to pee into a toilet you can barely reach while wearing roller skates  :doh:

:tilt:

Offline Rat Boy

• 1158 : 143

my biggest d'oh moment was when I was about 6....

tip.... do NOT try to pee into a toilet you can barely reach while wearing roller skates  :doh:

:tilt:

You owe me a new keyboard... Mine is now covered in tea...  :D
Cheers>>Jack

If you're not wasted, the day is.

Offline dkabab

Few scone crumbs aswell?  :p

Offline S4Simon

• The Rubber King of Adelaide

• Drives: Something a metre high
Whilst working in the Middle East, staying at a rather pleasant 5 star on the top floor.  Ordered room eat in (Mc Middle East Burger)- as you do, cos it's safer than going out and getting shot.  Finished up and went to put the tray outside the door (not wearing much - standard skimpy towel).  Opened the door and the stupid prick next door had put his trays outside my door.  Okay I'll just reach over and slide mine outside his.  Carefully stretching, whilst leaving foot to keep my door open, I reach my limit and foot moves just enough to hear my door close and lock - Fuck It !
I've been rich & I've been poor...

Rich is better

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession

laying in a pool of your own piss with crushed nuts from the downward slide is NOT in the least bit funny

OK  :irked:

Offline cel

Offline Rat Boy

• 1158 : 143

Few scone crumbs aswell?  :p

And a spot of Pimm's.  :p

laying in a pool of your own piss with crushed nuts from the downward slide is NOT in the least bit funny

OK  :irked:

Yes it is...  :D
Cheers>>Jack

If you're not wasted, the day is.

Offline fivesix

*sigh*

Yesterday I rearranged my balcony - there are two doors to the balc, one from the living room and the other from the spare room.  I've never used the spare room door so yesterday I moved the BBQ to a place which stops it from swinging out.  BBQ is in a great spot now - but I had to move a portable clothes hanger which was left in that area, so I folded it up and leaned it against the main sliding door while I sorted things out.

So - I come inside through the main living room door and slide the screen shut behind me - which happened to have the clothes airer leaning against it...  Aaaaaand so once the screen door was fully closed, the hanger fell in and wedged almost perfectly against the wall between the leading edge of the sliding door and the BBQ.

Net result - I can't use my spare room door as it's blockaded by the BBQ, and I can't open my main door cos it's locked in place by the clothes airer and I can only open it barely an inch - so my balcony is now completely inaccessible.  :/

PICSORBAN :D