Offline Fil-Ski

• Drives: 993TT
As I have said many times, Europe is now permanently fucked.
Yep. Why start wars these days to invade countries. Instead just flood them with illegal immigrants.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Libya is a war zone,  Asking for asylum and wanting to go somewhere else isnt actually against the convention as far as I can see.

Not a lawyer so not 100%

Haven't they hit refugee camps they can go to?

Strange that neighboring countries don't want them don't you think?

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Foreign Correspondent on the ABC showed how the East end of London is no longer English hardly anyone speaks English and the last of the Cockneys are moving out.

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle

I think Australia is about to pass the tipping point too :(

I do not agree with what happened in WWII  and think it was a tragedy, but the reality is humanity needs to, and will go through some atrocities like this again to clear out some of the undesirables.  The question is who is it that decides what's undesirable / has the numbers to decide? and it looks ever more likely that it's us who will be cleared out (by which i mean the Caucasian western societies)

Offline RMV

• A Country Member

I think Australia is about to pass the tipping point too :(

I do not agree with what happened in WWII  and think it was a tragedy, but the reality is humanity needs to, and will go through some atrocities like this again to clear out some of the undesirables.  The question is who is it that decides what's undesirable / has the numbers to decide? and it looks ever more likely that it's us who will be cleared out (by which i mean the Caucasian western societies)

I think you'll find in WW2 the undesirables were the German fuckwits who were jealous of how much better the Jews were than them, actually. Definition of societal brain drain... murdering the Jews in your community.

Offline Fil-Ski

Foreign Correspondent on the ABC showed how the East end of London is no longer English hardly anyone speaks English and the last of the Cockneys are moving out.
Coming soon to Melbourne.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
I think you'll find in WW2 the undesirables were the German fuckwits who were jealous of how much better the Jews were than them, actually.

oh I'm not disputing any of that. I'm just saying something will happen, and i feel that it's pretty much us (referring to the general demographic of us here on the forum) who will be wiped out by an atrocity. We're becoming the minorities and the bleeding hearts are allowing extremism to continue. It may not happen in our lifetime, or maybe it will, but there will be another big genocide in the future, unless of course the whole world just blows up.

Offline Fil-Ski

Too late in many suburbs of Melbourne already.
It's all about cultural enrichment and diversity I tell you.

Offline RMV

• A Country Member

oh I'm not disputing any of that. I'm just saying something will happen, and i feel that it's pretty much us (referring to the general demographic of us here on the forum) who will be wiped out by an atrocity. We're becoming the minorities and the bleeding hearts are allowing extremism to continue. It may not happen in our lifetime, or maybe it will, but there will be another big genocide in the future, unless of course the whole world just blows up.

I worry about the same shit too, even if not for me, but my descendants. Things are fucked, no denying that.