Offline greg246

Offline greg246

I don't mind it over here..................................so far I've read NO................bitter/twisted comments by Latte drinking try-hards.

You're obviously not trying hard enough  :p
Jive Assed Mother Plucker

Offline Joel

Looks like everyone is coming out of hibernation..

Offline adam01

Looks like everyone is coming out of hibernation..

More like awakening from the dead :)

Offline Horse

• Hung like Einstein

what are you doing on the 'drunks' :rolleyes: forum?

JM won't be implessed.

It's a new year. :)

Anyway, he's 3 seconds too slow to get my humour. ;)
Why such a long face?

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

i just don't get this whole designer dog thing..................Cavador's,Cavapoo's (now theres a name......POO),Cavoodles ect ect.
Where for a few extra hundred dollars $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ the TRY-HARDS could have a pure breed ...perhaps the credit car is maxed out???
Lets face it the above dogs are not breeds but Mutts/Mongrels,come across one yet that apart from annoying pure breeds..they just jump around like a bitch on heat.
My dog and i refuse to have anything to do with these types................IMO ban 'em.................Good one Don Burke.

Offline TomE

i just don't get this whole designer dog thing..................Cavador's,Cavapoo's (now theres a name......POO),Cavoodles ect ect.
Where for a few extra hundred dollars $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ the TRY-HARDS could have a pure breed ...perhaps the credit car is maxed out???
Lets face it the above dogs are not breeds but Mutts/Mongrels,come across one yet that apart from annoying pure breeds..they just jump around like a bitch on heat.
My dog and i refuse to have anything to do with these types................IMO ban 'em.................Good one Don Burke.

You have work to do cleaning this one up: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Designer_dog
"There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam... "

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles

thats why I got a labby blind dog

Mind you my therapist told me to get a pet for tranquility, I suggested a Cobra, she suggested dog, I told her to piss off
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline robertb

• Poll Dancer

thats why I got a labby blind dog

Mind you my therapist told me to get a pet for tranquility, I suggested a Cobra, she suggested dog, I told her to piss off
good breed...............if ya wanting to set up a family of kids,is the Doc about to foal?

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
good breed...............if ya wanting to set up a family of kids,is the Doc about to foal?

got her a horse for Christmas, one of her ex syndicate race horses
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.