Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
I voted last week :D

Talking about Greens:

http://newsroom.customs.gov.au/channels/media-releases/releases/operation-sovereign-borders-joint-agency-task-force-update-10

wonder what they would say about Tony's efforts now!

no boats and fucktard sarah hanson young has another lentil sandwich

i have never trusted a woman with a hyphenated name.......
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

i have never trusted a woman with a hyphenated name.......

Or without, except if her name is Mum.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
Or without, except if her name is Mum.
I wouldn't trust a mum-dad much either...

Vicki butler-henderson?

Offline app

I recently met Steven Marshall. I'm a Lib supporter but that guy doesn't give me much confidence. We need more politicians like Kennett.

+1.  He hasn't impressed me at all with his speeches or what his plans are if they win.  But recent history seems to show that one doesn't need to win, they need someone to lose to them.  I.e. if Marshall wins, it's because people didn't want Labor, not because they wanted Marshall, IMO.

I don't think I've seen an Adelaide premier that has really thought big and done big in my life time.  As Fil Ski says, we need a Kennett.

I'll be interested to see how Marshall himself goes.  It looks like the Labor candidate for the same seat, Jo Chapley, has run a pretty expensive campaign.  She's also knocked on over 8,000 doors.  Turns out she's in a wealthy family.  Not a bad strategic move considering that not only does Marshall have to get elected into his own seat, but as opposition leader try and get Liberal in.  That is, he would never have the time to knock on people's doors in his electorate.

Let's hope whoever is voted in does something about land tax. :rolleyes:

Offline Fil-Ski

• Drives: 993TT
+1.  He hasn't impressed me at all with his speeches or what his plans are if they win.  But recent history seems to show that one doesn't need to win, they need someone to lose to them.  I.e. if Marshall wins, it's because people didn't want Labor, not because they wanted Marshall, IMO.

I don't think I've seen an Adelaide premier that has really thought big and done big in my life time.  As Fil Ski says, we need a Kennett.

I'll be interested to see how Marshall himself goes.  It looks like the Labor candidate for the same seat, Jo Chapley, has run a pretty expensive campaign.  She's also knocked on over 8,000 doors.  Turns out she's in a wealthy family.  Not a bad strategic move considering that not only does Marshall have to get elected into his own seat, but as opposition leader try and get Liberal in.  That is, he would never have the time to knock on people's doors in his electorate.

Let's hope whoever is voted in does something about land tax. :rolleyes:

South Australia is not as lucky as other states with mineral or natural resources. What it needs is to be the best place to do business in Australia. We need to abolish payroll tax for a start. Zero land tax on commercial and industrial property. We then need to work out a way to generate electricity at a significant discount to other states (nucular) and huge incentives to get more gas flowing. I think if you do all the above it will mean business will come back to SA.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
South Australia is not as lucky as other states with mineral or natural resources. What it needs is to be the best place to do business in Australia. We need to abolish payroll tax for a start. Zero land tax on commercial and industrial property. We then need to work out a way to generate electricity at a significant discount to other states (nucular) and huge incentives to get more gas flowing. I think if you do all the above it will mean business will come back to SA.

I'm voting for you... and we need open limits in the hills for qualified drivers on Sunday mornings with all bikes, pedal or motorised banned during that time.

Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly
I wouldn't trust a mum-dad much either...

Vicki butler-henderson?
No need to trust.....just gimme one night with her.....I'll make sure my Rolex stays at home
Everything looks better in carbon fibre