Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Having being a victim of eggs (no, not porsches) twice, once on the car and once on the house window, I was absolutely furious when as I was going home from work tonight, a little red car with four young males and P plates pulled up abruptly at a side street and threw an empty egg carton out of the window.  You know they've been up to o good.  I started following them down the side streets and once they figured they had been sprung they just stormed away, quite likely hitting 100km/hr.

I hope my subsequent call to the cops will pull a cop off hairdryer duties and give the registered owner of the car a visit.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Having being a victim of eggs (no, not porsches) twice, once on the car and once on the house window, I was absolutely furious when as I was going home from work tonight, a little red car with four young males and P plates pulled up abruptly at a side street and threw an empty egg carton out of the window.  You know they've been up to o good.  I started following them down the side streets and once they figured they had been sprung they just stormed away, quite likely hitting 100km/hr.

I hope my subsequent call to the cops will pull a cop off hairdryer duties and give the registered owner of the car a visit.

I've got the local cop shop in my contacts list on the mobile.

Offline dkabab

was it a red nissan pulsar?

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

was it a red nissan pulsar?

umm, yes

hope you weren't in it

Offline dkabab

umm, yes

hope you weren't in it

no, i reported to the police a red nissan pulsar with P plates on it for egging cars 11th March....

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

no, i reported to the police a red nissan pulsar with P plates on it for egging cars 11th March....

licence plate was WBS 393?

if it's the same the cops aren't doing much.

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
The plot thickens!!

bloody gutless wankers they are.

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline dkabab

licence plate was WBS 393?

if it's the same the cops aren't doing much.

hmm no,

Plate Type   ALPHANUMERIC
Plate Number   XAA599
Make   NISSAN
Body Type   SEDAN
Primary Colour   RED
Expiry Date   15/04/2014

seems odd that there would be 2 red pulsars with the same description getting around throwing eggs...

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

hmm no,

Plate Type   ALPHANUMERIC
Plate Number   XAA599
Make   NISSAN
Body Type   SEDAN
Primary Colour   RED
Expiry Date   15/04/2014

seems odd that there would be 2 red pulsars with the same description getting around throwing eggs...

sorry, just did a rego check -  was a toyota

Offline dkabab

well in my case, i was on grand junction road, about 6pm. saw them throw eggs out the window at a parked car. i caught up, got their plates with a photo, which is when someone in the back was turned around and saw me. after a bit they turned down a side st. i turned around to go leave the details of the egging car on the parked car but it had gone, but i noticed the pulsar heading the other way throwing more eggs... so called the cops, hope they got caught in the act.

Latest Discussions

BOARD TOPIC MEMBER POSTED
[ Ferrari ] 458 Speciale JPG Today at 00:26
[ Lamborghini ] Aventador SV SIV3 Yesterday at 23:25
[ Jaguar ] Jaguar XJ220 TomE Yesterday at 21:03
[ Cars ] Spotted thread Horse Yesterday at 15:23
[ Events ] CARS AND COFFEE SYDNEY 360c Yesterday at 13:33
[ Off Topic ] Real Estate Horse Yesterday at 09:59
[ Porsche ] 991.2 GT3 Confirmed NBTBRV8 Yesterday at 09:38
[ Porsche ] The Porsche Chat random BS thread 360c Fri, 28 Apr, 2017 - 22:39
[ Funny Cool Stoopid ] it's funny cause i'm drunk!! mondi Fri, 28 Apr, 2017 - 21:02