Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
Vanilla :p

Back in my surfing days when I had a Toyota Tarago. Cool car.

Plenty of windscreen to hit lol
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline TomE

Oh I just thought when the sun hits it, the paint gets affected? And the longer it's on the harder to get off as well

I heard that the egg shell when thrown with force cuts into the paintwork.
"There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam... "

Offline TomE

Plenty of windscreen to hit lol

Nice big square target for them.
"There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam... "

Offline TEZZA

• Those Frenchies seek him everywhere

• Drives: No matter what it is I am still lusting after something better.
Vanilla :p

Back in my surfing days when I had a Toyota Tarago. Cool car.

Now Tom I think you had smoked a few too many cones.... A Toyota Tarago was NEVER a "cool" car.
Practical = yes
Functional = yes
Shagging = yes
Cool = not on this planet

:D

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Tom can be delusional, after all he thinks his E Type has 9600 HP.

Offline TomE

Now Tom I think you had smoked a few too many cones.... A Toyota Tarago was NEVER a "cool" car.
Practical = yes
Functional = yes
Shagging = yes
Cool = not on this planet

:D

But my mum says i'm cool :(

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

I have never had any issue with this.

But I assume if you left it on the car on purpose or just did not notice it the egg would attack the paint finish in some way.

There are dumb arseholes everywhere and they breed even more dumb arseholes.

:thumbsdown:
And as the egg smashes on the paint the tiny shards of the broken shell cut into the paint leaving many tiny little deep marks

Offline j15

I heard that the egg shell when thrown with force cuts into the paintwork.

I've been egged twice. First time I was standing next to the car and was a victim of an egging drive by. I copped an egg at high velocity in the balls which was most unpleasant. Another egg hit a door and cut into the paint. It left little cuts in the shape of an egg.

Second time was when the car was parked outside on a 30 deg day. Car was covered in eggs early in the day, by the time I came back it was a congealed mess. The time spent in the sun damaged the paint, and it took a full weekend of polishing to correct it all.

Both incidents were a month apart and really got to me at the time, they're just funny stories now.

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
I copped an egg at high velocity in the balls which was most unpleasant. Another egg hit a door and cut into the paint. It left little cuts in the shape of an egg.

Ouch!
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!

Offline 98octane

I got hit while running once. Chased them down, but they got away. Made a statement, but will never forget... Toowoomba is a small town...

I got hit in the lower abdomen in January whilst cycling at 40kph, one week after my appendix was removed.  Millimetres from being back to the ED.

Latest Discussions

BOARD TOPIC MEMBER POSTED
[ Funny Cool Stoopid ] it's funny cause i'm drunk!! anotherforumuser Today at 00:33
[ Cars ] Maserati - The only Assetto Corsa in Australia ? EZ95 Yesterday at 20:27
[ Off Topic ] Real Estate allanuber Yesterday at 19:46
[ Off Topic ] Music Fil-Ski Yesterday at 19:35
[ Cars ] Underground Parking at Home Joel Yesterday at 17:45
[ Cars ] Stolen R8 dodger Yesterday at 10:56
[ Porsche ] Porsche 991 GT3 NBTBRV8 Yesterday at 10:46