Offline Kelsa

• Token Asian Guy
  • Crazy Chinaman @ Work

so ive just challenged myself to lose some weight. got the next 2 weeks off work so im planning on really getting stuck into it.
this morning i rowed for 30 mins (nearly collapsing) and will do the same this arvo.... and every day for the next 2 weeks, from then on it will be once a day. will squeeze in 5+ games of golf (walking no buggies)
i guess one other important thing is input. im pretty fussy with food, not a big salad eater.  :? what am i meant to eat?

any of you guys tackled this

ideally id like to lose 15kg total. take me back to 95 which is a good weight for me/height

there are three major type of mass in your body, fat, muscle and water.

the most effective way to loose weight is in fact watch what you eat. A healthy diet combined with a regular exercisers help you muscle to tone/or gain mass depends on which way you wanna go, burn fat and then lose excess water.

one particular muscle can only burn certain amount of energy before it needs to rest and repair, and overtrain DOES NOT Burn fat! My suggestion would be see a personal trainer and work out the best compound exercises for you, since everyone is different in terms of strength, endurance and etc, there are 4 major movements you need to work on, push pull squat and jump. the more muscle you use at each session the more energy your whole body would consume and therefore burning the most amount of fat on your body; and i'd say for a full compound and cardio you need no more than an hour each session. do a 1 day on 1 day off would ensure your body has enough time to recover from the muscle wear and tear, and remember while your muscle is recovering it STILL BURNS FAT!

in terms of diet, big breakfast (start with carbs), mild lunch (more salad, fruit and some carb), then small dinner but much more protein as your body will be fasting until the next meal (which is breakfast). drink lots of water, try to cut sugar and sodium (salt) out as much as you can. And most importantly, DO NOT EAT 3 hours before you sleep. and take supplements like multivitamin, they give you a lot of vital nutrients that daily intake of food is simply not enough.

I weighted 87kgs about 2 years ago, after a good diet plan drop down to about 78, but still mostly fat and water weight, been on a solid program for the past 4 month, weight is around 75 but most of it is now converted most into toned muscle.

My routine is a 4 day on 1 day off program, but my aim is a toned slightly buff body.

1. Chest / Triceps / some abs
2. Back / Bicep / some abs
3. Shoulder
4. Abs / cardio / compound

And one of the most import thing is body training is consistency. if you have a routine, stick with it. Your body will turn into a fat burning machine!!

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
but my aim is a toned slightly buff body.

so..when are you going to start then? :)

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline Kelsa

• Token Asian Guy
  • Crazy Chinaman @ Work

so..when are you going to start then? :)

i'd say half way there from when i started 4 and half month ago.

need another cm wider upper chest and back, about 50mm on the shoulder, and deeper 6 pac.

another 6 month should do.

Offline dkabab

just finished my 2nd 30min rowing session of the day.... music of choice - Metallica. :thumbsup:

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

just finished my 2nd 30min rowing session of the day.... music of choice - Metallica. :thumbsup:

You Bogan you!!!!   :p

Offline dkabab

You Bogan you!!!!   :p

hehe... i usually listen to similar music when exercising, limp bizkit, metalica, rage against the machine, grinspoon.... most of the songs i listen to are off the older cds...

Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
getting my self a bike once i'm in the new place and going to be riding around the grange - glenelg area. more of a high paced ride than a casual ride.

i have shed a fair bit of weight since starting the new job and thats all to diet. just at the point where it is no linger doing anything and i need to exercise more
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline dkabab

since starting the new job

yep.... my problem exactley. went from outdoors to office.

Offline RS

• Drives: AMG
yep.... my problem exactley. went from outdoors to office.

i was the same went from running around all day across a large site to sitting at a desk, hence the healthy eating.
Gone from a 34" waist to needing a belt to hold up a 30" and that was just eating right, still don't get much exercise in fact get hardly any now i drive to work and have stopped waling to the bus everyday
Convict by heritage, Guilty by Choice

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

weight is around 75

That's because you are back living in China. :D

How's it going over there?  Is it as bad as the press is saying here, or are they over exaggerating again????? ;)

Latest Discussions

BOARD TOPIC MEMBER POSTED
[ Off Topic ] Teevee and moovees dodger Today at 06:21
[ Cars ] OFFICIAL - 2015 FERRARI F12 TDF !!! JBO Today at 06:05
[ Off Topic ] Are we at War yet???? 360c Today at 01:48
[ Cars ] Spotted thread fivesix Yesterday at 22:23
[ Ferrari ] Australian Delivered 308GTB 'glass scud Yesterday at 20:41
[ Porsche ] The Porsche Chat random BS thread JBO Yesterday at 06:18
[ Lamborghini ] First time buying a Lambo IExperiment Sat, 22 Apr, 2017 - 20:26
[ Porsche ] 991.2 GTS Announced NBTBRV8 Sat, 22 Apr, 2017 - 15:43
[ Cars ] Maserati - The only Assetto Corsa in Australia ? outcruisen Sat, 22 Apr, 2017 - 08:01