Offline msquito

Hi,

Some of you may remember me from your trip to Alice Springs in 06. I was one of the guys in the readymix holden rodeo that followed you around town and sort of stalked you.

Just wondering if we are ever going to see you guys back up here with your cars now that we have a 130 kph speed limit on the highways. 06 was the first time i had seen a supercar i real life and my god it was good. All those cars lined up on anzac hill was awesome :)

Anyway just thought i would say hi and thanks for the show you put on for us last time you were here

Cammo

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
*look out fellas he's found us*  :D

hey, is this you?

glad you enjoyed the spectacle, we did!

as to whether we'll be back... we're occasionally talking about it is all i can say, but chances aren't that great.

ah, that Anzac Hill morning was the morning they all left me and dingo behind at breakfast  :waah:

Finny and one of the locals got some snaps though... he's reg'd here as BHall ---> http://aussieexotics.com/drivers/thumbnails.php?album=23

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

couple of bhall's shots from that morning

Image Image Image

couple of Finny's shots

Image Image Image

Offline msquito

Yeah i was one of the blokes in the white rodeo. Bhall was the driver of the rodeo. Hopefully the speed limit will be gone soon as we have a petition out to get rid of it. Not many people here want the speed limit in place

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

Hopefully the speed limit will be gone soon as we have a petition out to get rid of it. Not many people here want the speed limit in place

sweet.  if that ever happens you can be sure there'll be another convoy en-route, lots of folk bemoaning the fact they never took the chance to come and play in the NT when they could.