Offline Sparkz

• Drives: Datsun
There isn't one unfortunately

What a shame. So nothing at all available to help?

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater

Nothing that works in my experience. On the plus side as time goes on you tend not to notice it as much.

First thing I would do is cut right back on caffeine and aspartane if you are having too much.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Nothing that works in my experience. On the plus side as time goes on you tend not to notice it as much.

First thing I would do is cut right back on caffeine and aspartane if you are having too much.

It's really only noticeable when you're in a quiet location, no TV or other noise.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Offline futurism

• Drives: Regretfully sold my GT3
  • Name: David

I know a lot of people who suffer from Tinnitus, many of them work in recording studios, live music etc.
They discuss this issue often and in great detail.

The latest research is all around the mental rather than physical aspects.
Some theories suggest the brain focuses too much on sound, and effectively over listens.
This is exacerbated if you frequently suffer acute hearing loss, such as after going to a concert, or for guys here maybe using an angle grinder or jack hammer all day, or gunshots!

There are new treatments being trialed that use bone vibrations using headphones that trick the brain into ignoring the pitch you hear - this needs to be repeated periodically to remain effective.

The longer term solution is to turn off parts of the brain! Which is getting a lot of press this year, but sounds terrifying to me.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I know a lot of people who suffer from Tinnitus, many of them work in recording studios, live music etc.
They discuss this issue often and in great detail.
The latest research is all around the mental rather than physical aspects.
Some theories suggest the brain focuses too much on sound, and effectively over listens.
This is exacerbated if you frequently suffer acute hearing loss, such as after going to a concert, or for guys here maybe using an angle grinder or jack hammer all day, or gunshots!

There are new treatments being trialed that use bone vibrations using headphones that trick the brain into ignoring the pitch you hear - this needs to be repeated periodically to remain effective.

The longer term solution is to turn off parts of the brain! Which is getting a lot of press this year, but sounds terrifying to me.

Effects on sanity I can understand.

I HAVE to go to the Military Tattoo in Feb, front row, hope they don't mind if I listen to music on my phone through plugs.

Turn off parts of the brain, it works, I had the ability to pick shares turned off a while ago because I was paying too much tax.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

And here is the tool to turn off parts of the brain..........

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

AFAIK the blood test isn't a reliable indicator.
Oh, ok.  I have another Doctor now so I'll ask him when I go back next time.