Offline blaze182

• Drives: A45
Hey!

Just wanted to let it be known, if anyone were interested in purchasing a VW in Victoria, I'm working at South Yarra VW as a sales rep.

If you call South Yarra VW (88 666 888), ask for Ben in sales (Else you'll get Ben in finance!), or alternately PM me here first and let me know what your interested in and I can get you a quote within a few minutes from when I get the email/call. I'll give you the retail price and then I'll straight up give you the discount price, cause hey, you've been negotiating hard with me all week ;)

Just thought I'd extend the offer to the people here, if your interested I'll look after you =]

For those interested, 3 new models are being released this year, new Passat, new Tiguan and new Touareg. If your interested, I can take advanced orders on these subject to finance, price, or hell, if its available in pretty pink if thats what you want! Just wanted to let everyone know if they were after a run out model or if they'd be devastated when their model got replaced 6 months down the line =]

So yeah, hopefully this isn't in breach of any site rules, just trying to get to know some more people =]

P.S. email: bizket182@hotmail.com or b.lloyd@noxora.com (VW inbox gets filtered and has size limitations for mail, these emails I can just grab from my phone)

Cheers!!
Australian & New Zealand AMG Owners Forum - www.worldofamg.com

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession

Offline blaze182

I had a GTi Pirelli

=O WHY'D YOU SELL!?! Thats my car!!! Love her so much!! Infact, looking at upgrading to Brembo 355 4 pots atm XD

• Soap Dodger

=O WHY'D YOU SELL!?! Thats my car!!! Love her so much!! Infact, looking at upgrading to Brembo 355 4 pots atm XD

I didn't...

Some stupid mangina pulled out in front of me.

It's the only car I've crashed. And the only car I've ever sought out to buy.

Offline blaze182

Really sorry to hear that =[ They're great cars, and the tuning potential is insane - they're still faster, fully tuned vs fully tuned, than the new Golf R at 0-200, but 0-100 the Golf R takes it, but not by much, in-fact just cause the R is AWD.

A friend of mine has tuned his Pirelli very well and has an unofficial quarter mile time of 10.94 and 0-100 in 4.6 seconds - thats quick for a Golf!!!! Only with bolt on modifications too, he may move to bore cylinders but he's spent enough on it for now, it hammers majority of cars and is surprisingly economical!!

The new Golf R's are still very nice; shame the Scirocco isn't coming to Australia though =/

• Soap Dodger

ok, enough chitty chat.

Take your SPAM elsewhere now, thanks!

And if you're one of those sales guys that flogs the guts out of cars us friendly public want to buy... WATCH OUT.....  ok? :thumbsup:

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

• Soap Dodger

Offline blaze182

ok, enough chitty chat.

Take your SPAM elsewhere now, thanks!

And if you're one of those sales guys that flogs the guts out of cars us friendly public want to buy... WATCH OUT.....  ok? :thumbsup:

Do you think its possible to flog a car at South Yarra? You barely get the chance to find gear 2 let alone drive hard!!

I'm not spamming, just thought I'd offer this to the community.

If I've come across as an asshole then I'm sorry. People you know fixer can vouche for me, all of whom have cars you've worked on/restored in the past 6 years. Its through them I found this forum in the first place!

The offer stands, you want a price that no other dealer will match you can come and see me or contact me.

As to my typing, I'm 21, its how my generation communicates ;)